Appaloosa Filies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundaymom

Reaction score
I had three beautiful appy fillies that I am very proud of this year and wanted to share their before and after partial clips. Rather than tie up this forum I put them in the photo forum if you would like to see them.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Went on to your website instead of the photo forum and when I saw that dangerous dog behind the chain fence I got really scared....not coming to your place.

Off to the photo forum now.

When I was a kid growing up, a couple up the street had a herd of dogs like yours, they used to chase me and my friends off of the side walk, we always had to walk in the street! lol Cant think of a better watchdog
default_biggrin.png

If you had gone to contact page you would have seen the family side of him. To us, grands and all, he is so loving, but to others he thinks he is a great dane and must protect everyone. Ha!

Checked out your website, one off the best that I have seen. Your minis are beautiful and love your chickens. Your "guard dog" looks like a lover.

LOL, the killer dog... I dont know, on your foals page on the site, there is a pic at the bottom that appears that he is not quite as brave as we think, LOL

Latest posts

Back