Anyone who owns a First Knight bred Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a mare First Knight Lady Snipette, a daughter of Bond Snipet
default_yes.gif
:

Some of the websites Jenn does have KC's horses also.

Pictured are two mares that are of the First Knight breeding. We really love them and they will have a life time home with us.

The first picture is First Knights Chantilly Lace.

lace.jpg

The second picture is First Knights Mona Lisa.

monalisa.jpg

The next picture is our colt, Windemeres Buckeroo Royal Classic. He is Lace's first foal, and is by our Buckeroo son, Little Kings Buckeroo Comin Thru.

classic.jpg

Janet

Windemere Farm

We've owned First Knight's Bit O Super Star since she was a weanling, she's 15 this year. I don't have any nice photos of her, but we plan to take some this summer! Even though she hasn't been to a show since KC showed her as a weanling (and she did very well!), she's had a great career as a broodmare at our place; though she's open this year, she's had eight foals through the years.

I can't make any photos upload, but here's a couple of her foals that Jenn's taken photos of.

img%20410.jpg

Circle J Jazmine (by North Stars Valdez Y Basan) at her first ever show last summer ... nursing a foal and 11 years old! Jazmine is now owned by Joleen Toth in Arizona.

rd04-03-02.jpg

Circle J Genuine Canadian Man (by Circle J Alcatraz), now owned by Krysalynn Jones in BC.

We show another of her sons, Circle J Dezigner Genes (also by Valdez) all the time, he's a Grand Champion in Senior Gelding and Country Pleasure. I have many great photos of him, but none uploaded!
default_unsure.png
:

First Knight Bit-O-White Lightening (in Avatar) and ( http://geocities.com/sunriseminis ) is our senior herd sire and presently 2/3 s of our horses are descended from him. KC Pappas has very nice horses and has been extremely successful in the show ring. Lord of the Rings (World Grand Champion, both Junior and Senior Stallion) is just starting to make his mark.

I have been reading the forum for some time. I posted for the first time in answer to a request for pictures of First Knight bred horses. I would love to see more pictures and have enjoyed seeing the ones that have been posted. Thank you to the others who have posted pictures.

There are just some horses that I am really drawn to. This includes the First Knight and Buckeroo horses. I appreciate KC as a mentor and realize that she knows what works. We had the opportunity to see Strider, Lord of the Ring, when KC stopped to visit after World. He looked absolutely incredible at World and is even more gorgeous up close. I asked KC if she would mind if I posted Strider's picture and she said that would be fine. So I hope you enjoy seeing it.

LordofTheRing.jpg

I would like to say that I have also enjoyed reading the forum. I especially like to see pictures of your horses and babies. I have shared in your joys and your grief in your losses. Someone said in a post that they thought others might laugh at what people say on the forum. I think that should not even be considered as a concern. There is a lot of information that can be a learning experience for people. Thank you for sharing. I am now a member as well.....

Janet

Windemere Farm

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a few horses from KC. The horse in our avatar is "Runnin Bares Special Attraction" He is sired by "Sooner States Bit O Honey" and his dam is "Runnin Bares Something Special". He has an incredible personality and is the mildest manored stud I have seen. Also here is "First Knights Contessa" Her dam is "Sheep Meadows Pussycat" and her sire is "Mini Acres Nik Knak"(sp?). I would post pics but with our dial up getting pics posted is so slow.

Last Summer we saw "First Knights Redneck Princess" and "Billy Idol" . They were awesome!

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are really nice horses! And I wanted to say "Welcome!" to Janet. We are glad to have you join our community as a poster now too not just a reader. :bgrin

I too love the First Knight horses, I donot know how to post pictures but you can go to my website to see the ones I have.

Thanks to KC for allowing me to purchace such beautiful Horses!!!

www.shoshanaminiatures.com

Hi Guys,

Haven't been on the forum for a while. Too tired with mare stare...! But KC emailed me and said I should put up a photo of Evita - our SUPREME winner at the Calgary Stampede - her first and only show so far. Evita is a yearling and her sire/dam are McSperitts Dominating Dream x First Knights Fame & Fortune. She is siver dapple and will mature to 32".

We look forward to this year's show season.

Thanks!

Monette :saludando:

evita.jpg

Hi Jayne,

Thank you for the welcome to the forum! I do enjoy reading the topics and

seeing the pictures posted, especially the babies....

I hope that we will get to see more First Knight bred horses. We were able to

see First Knight Redneck Princess and First Knights Billy Idol at World. They

are another example of the beautiful horses that KC is breeding for. Maybe Janet

at Limestone will post a picture of Billy Idol for us to see.

Tracy, congratulations on your purchase of Apollo. I would love to see his picture

too. I have seen his foal picture is on KC's site. You are a lucky lady to get him.

Waiting to hear about your new foal when it gets here. And of course I would like

to see those baby pictures.

I would also like to see pictures of other First Knight horses out there...
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks and keep warm~The first day of spring & 33 degrees with snow?

Janet

Latest posts

Back