Anyone watching Southern Charm?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
So here are the cast of characters:

1. We have 2 jocks, Craig and Shep and they seem nice enough.

2. A zillionairre named Whitney who is a mama's boy

3. A pretty young girl named Cameron who actually has a real job selling real estate

4. A young lady named Jenna who is pretending to be rich but she's not rich at all and is actually poverty level and jobless with no income and has a nest on top of her head but everyone thinks she is rich and rumor has it she was a "plant" in the show for lack of characters

5. A 21 year old slut named Katheryn who is supposedly a gold digger

6. Thomas Ravenel A former NC State Treasurer who got caught with his hands in the cookie jar and got sent up the river for a while.

So let me get this straight: The show is really about nothing as far as I can figure out except:

the former 50 year old politician wants to throw his hat back in the ring again and run for some office but I don't know which one, and his adviser tells him voters like married men with children so he sets out to find that perfect wifely contender. Subsequently gets side tracked and has a little trif with a 21 year old who slept with 2 other guys in the same month and says she is pregnant but doesn't know which one is the baby daddy. Turns out its a false alarm but who knew the former crook politician would actually fall head over heels for her? But said adviser and all his friends says he has to dump said young ho because she's no good for him or his "iffy" carreer move back into the political ring. So he dumps her although he loves her but 6 months later they have a baby.

This is a very strange show indeed.

I heard about it but never watched it I think it comes on late. I think it was supposed to be a reality show but I remember hearing that it was all made up? If it's ever on weekends or early I'd watch it to see what it's about,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back