Anyone watching "Fringe"?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Margo_C-T

Reaction score
Anyone else watching this new show on Fox? It is kind of sci-fi, kind of mystery drama...pretty darn good, so far! The third episode is airing right now; follows "House" on Tues. evening.

Jill, you are a Stephen King fan; bet you might like this show!

OK, back to watching! Oh, and it is "limited commercials"-what a treat! One of the developers of the show is JJ Abrams, of "Lost", BTW.

Margo

Margo --

We haven't watched it yet BUT we have the first three episodes on the DVR and plan to this weekend
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Now I'm looking more foreard to it!!!

Thanks,

Jill

I havent but my hubby is big into those kinds of shows, he's been watching it. Kathy

watched every one so far. I love it. Am I crazy for thinking that there might be more stuff like this going on then we care to know about or admit. I also loved Jeraco Ticks me off that they took it off the air. The whole time I was watching it I kept thinking you know with the money and power some of these outfits like Halaburtin have this isn't that far fetched.

Mike

We watched it last night and really liked it! It was nice to see something new on. Kinda out of the box type viewing.

My parents enjoy this show and tried to get me to watch it but I just don't have time.

I have an educational research paper I need to get working on.
default_wacko.png
As well as two other classes I'm taking this semister.

Last edited by a moderator:
H and I watched the pilot last night and LOVED IT!!! We'll watch the other episodes this weekend. It looks like it will be a REALLY good show!!!

tv.gif

Latest posts

Back