Hey BFogg and anyone else interested in looking... Fabio and MotoGP

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunQuest

Reaction score
As you all know, I posted last week that Fabio was spotted at MotoGP in California. And Yes, Bonnie, There are 2 pictures in here for you… read on! Hee Hee
default_wink.png
:

Well, my husband, Chris, rode his motorcycle from Boise, ID to Salinas, CA. It was a long trip, about 740 miles each direction, and I was very worried that Chris may have a problem on that long of a drive especially since he was riding that whole way alone. Well, he got there in one piece and then he set up his campsite. Here is the picture of where he was lucky enough to get a spot under a tree. Good thing as it was over 100 degrees every day that he was there!

5a.JPG

So Chris spent the first day just walking around and visiting the vendors and getting autographs from the racers. Here is a picture of the bikes that the racing fans drove to the track. It was much easier to get in and out of the raceway on a motorcycle. If you took a car, well… you were going nowhere in a hurry.

4a.JPG

Then I get a phone call from Chris and he was all excited! He called me on Thursday night and told me that I would never guess who he just took a picture of. He was laughing so hard and told me that he just spotted Fabio and that he took a couple of pictures and that Fabio just kind of looked at Chris like he was so impressed to get photographed. Laughs. (Enjoy Bonnie! And hey, no girls hanging around him for you to worry about!)

6a.JPG

7a.JPG

This is Chris's favorite racer, Valentino Rossi, chasing someone else. Sorry I don't know who it is, but I am sure that Chris could tell me if I asked him.

1a.JPG

I won't tell you all the outcome of the race, but if you want to find out more, then watch ABC this Sunday July 29, 2006 as they are replaying the race. It is the Red Bull Grand Prix and I think it is airing at 1 pm eastern time.

This is Vallentino Rossi. Not a bad picture for a little digital "instamatic" type of camera that is only a 3 mega pixel camera with limited 3X zoom features. And considering those racers are at times doing faster than 150 miles per hour, I am surprised that Chris was able to zoom in to capture them in a picture at all.

2a.JPG

And finally, this picture is taken of the racers as they are going down the "Corkscrew" part of the track. This is a pretty steep area, and even the pictures don't show how steep it really is. But, it definitely shows it more than what the TV did.

3a.JPG

So that was just some of the pictures that Chris took before coming home. Of course his ride home was almost as interesting as the races imo, but no pictures were involved. He said that he rode to Sacramento with some fellows he met while there and they offered to put him up for the night, but he decided to ride on. He made it to Reno and spent the night in a dumpy motel.

From there he left the following morning, and met up with some Hel l's Angels and rode with them.
default_unsure.png
: At the first gas station stop with the group, he told them that he was glad that he decided to let them ride with him! :eek: :new_shocked: My husband could have been taken out with that comment! :stupid: LOL. Anyway, they responded that they figured that he would get the speeding ticket as his bike looks "hot" compared to theirs. Laughs. I just can't picture a Suzuki race type of bike with a bunch of Harley riders.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

So they then parted company near the Oregon border, and Chris went on by himself. He got pulled over in OR for speeding, but the nice police officer let him off with just a warning to slow down. I understand that it was so very hot and the officer took great pity on Chris and even offered Chris some water. (It needs to be noted that in the area that Chris was in OR and bordering ID and for that matter here in Boise, it has been over 100 degrees for the past 6 days and we are expected to at least tie the record for the number of consecutive days of triple digit temps! So yes, it was VERY hot especially since Chris was riding in full gear… leather, Kevlar, ect.)

Anyway, I am so glad that my husband made it home in one piece, especially since he didn't check in on Sunday night or Monday morning and I was getting very worried. Sigh… Chris is talking about doing this all again next year! Laughs… This past year all I heard was I am getting ready to go to MotoGP and he was counting down the days.

I now fully understand what I do to him when I do nothing but talk about the horses.
default_wink.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I can only imagine what Fabio thought when some man was running around taking pics of him
default_wink.png
:

LOL I can only imagine what Fabio thought when some man was running around taking pics of him
default_wink.png
:
I agree, I bet that there were some pretty strange thoughts running through Fabio's head, especially since Chris doesn't have a speck of hair on his head. Talk about contrasts... Fabio... lots of hair, Chris... no hair... Fabio big and decently muscled, Chris, much shorter and skinny as a bean (but physically very fit.)

Still, I can just picture what you are saying Lisa! :lol:

Hehe, when you first posted about Fabio being seen there, I thought someone else had the cardboard cut out, and for some reason dragged it along to a race. I never would have guessed it was the real thing!

Think its funny taking pictures? Imagine if Bonnie were there... wow that is quite the mental image.

Oh be still my heart!!! Give your hubby my deepest thanks for showing me my honey is being faithful to me! See you people, not a girl in sight! I knew he knows there is nothing better out there!!!!!
default_wacko.png
:

Hey he still looks pretty good tho don't you think?

I think truthfully I would pass out if I turned around and saw him in the flesh!!!

Oh probably just stand there and drool!

Hey maybe we could get him to come to the Nationals?????? :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks again

Bonnie

What an OUTSTANDING Trip!!!! Your hubby will probably remember that one forever.........

Bonnie, Hate to tell you this......Fabio needs to work on those hinny muscles........don't cha think???? LOL!!!!

MA

Laughs...

Bonnie, did you notice that he was conversing with others? I thought you said that he must never ever speak. Tee Hee Hee! And then there was the TV shot of him with the

MA... I didn't notice his rear. But now that you said something, you may be correct. Or is it a wallet that makes his rear look big.

Now what I want to know is why is he wearing that long sleaved shirt? It was over 100 degrees out there in the afternoon, and this picture was taken at 6:30 pm! You can't tell me that he was cold! I was expecting to at least see him in something more summer like. Or was he afraid he was going to get mobbed by girls if he wore a short sleaved shirt? LOL.

Laughs...

Bonnie, did you notice that he was conversing with others? I thought you said that he must never ever speak. Tee Hee Hee! And then there was the TV shot of him with the

MA... I didn't notice his rear. But now that you said something, you may be correct. Or is it a wallet that makes his rear look big.

Now what I want to know is why is he wearing that long sleaved shirt? It was over 100 degrees out there in the afternoon, and this picture was taken at 6:30 pm! You can't tell me that he was cold! I was expecting to at least see him in something more summer like. Or was he afraid he was going to get mobbed by girls if he wore a short sleaved shirt? LOL.

His chest looks a little sunburnt? maybe the sun was hurting him
default_wacko.png
:

Latest posts

Back