Anyone up for a little Baby Game? Guess the Due Date!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aug 23 for me then
default_smile.png

I'm going to guess Aug 26th. The day I'm getting married.
default_wub.png
Plus it seems this year a lot of the mares are going into overtime!
default_smile.png

Ugh, this mare is going to be the death of me yet! As of today No Baby! She had a nice tight hard udder this morning, where all weeks its been half and half. But checked on her this afternoon, and it went down to a half and half again.

Well August 2, and still no baby. She looks elongated in the vulva, but if I dare to go near it, she squinches it up. So its really hard to tell for sure there. No change in her bag. Her rear looks to be a bit flatter, making her vulva more noticeable from the side, and I found a muchy pile of poop this morning, which is not normal for her. I'm going to keep an eye on that and see if she continues. We have a big storm coming in this afternoon so you just never know, she might surprise me.
default_rolleyes.gif

Okay here is the update for today! She had a huge bag this morning, and it stayed that way all day today. I think we are looking close. I wouldn't doubt it if its tonight. She was elongated yesterday and I couldn't get a chance to look today as she kept scrunching it up. She sat with her head down and ears back. Very slow and sorta dragging her back feet. I was rubbing her belly and she actually tried to bite me. She's never done that with me.

Here are some pictures from tonight, now keep in mind tomorrow is my Birthday!! So maybe she will give me a birthday present!!:

Side shot:

vixon_08-04-08.jpg

Side Bag:

side_boobie08-04-08.jpg

Bag Shot:

boobies08-04-08.jpg

Rear Shot: She was much longer yesterday

vulva08-04-08.jpg

OMG!!!!! Could she get a [SIZE=36pt]BIGGER [/SIZE]bag?
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked I wish my guess was tonight!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah No way is she going to make it till the 11th!
default_biggrin.png

HOLY COW!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
She looks as big as my mare.......Tonight may be the night for the both of us......HOPEFULLY!!
default_aktion033.gif
Good luck! Let me know if she has it!

OMG!!!!! Could she get a [SIZE=36pt]BIGGER [/SIZE]bag?
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked I wish my guess was tonight!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah No way is she going to make it till the 11th!
default_biggrin.png
I know, poor baby. She had a bag like this for a week 3 weeks ago. All last week she had a semi half full bag, and yesterday it was a bit bigger, but nothing like today. Poor girl, I hope she doesn't have to go on much longer, but you just never know with these mares!!!! They keep you pulling your hair out. :arg!

Aww Thank you, and lets give a Happy Birthday to my new Filly!! Born on my birthday at 5 this morning. Text book delivery. I will post more later, right now need to take a quick shower and back to the horses as the vet will be here soon.

Hey.....you win it all! Born on your birthday and a filly and you win your own contest. :DOH! CONGRADULATIONS! Oh and happy birthday
default_birthday.gif

Latest posts

Back