Anyone try this Platform mini feed?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We used it for about 6 months, and my horses had big bellies and ribs, so I switched them to a senior feed diet like many people on the forum told me to, and they are now filling out, and their bellies are rounding up! So, I don't recommend this feed as much as platform senior feed!
default_biggrin.png

I've been feeding the Platform feed for almost a year now. I've never had a problem with it, and I've seen better results with this feed than the other one's that we've fed in the past.

I've been using it for over a year now and love it. My stallion, brood mares, yearlings and weanlings get it in the recommended amounts on the back of the bag.
default_biggrin.png
I wouldn't feed anything else!

Too pricey to me -- I feed Triple Crown products and am happy with the results.

I tried it for a few months on two of my show stallions when I had the buy one get one free coupons. One was very pacy and wasnt' holding weight well to begin with but he only got worse on it.. the other one i didn't really see any results either so i'm not sold on it. Mine all are on regular grain again.. not worth the high price in my opinion for such little results.

default_no.gif
All the ones I tried it on wasn't holding weight.

I feed omenlon (sp) 200 and equine senior

My minis have been on it for years, and Ive been pretty happy with it. It is good for pets and low key horses, but the amount of work my horses are going to be doing, the need more calories.

Its a great feed but a show horse needs MORE!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back