Anyone Near Middleburgh, NY?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tapestry Minis

Reaction score
Hi All,

Well here's the story. When we lived in TX and my niece was living with her dad in TX as well she use to love to come and help me with the horses. She always enjoyed working with them but it was never feasible for her dad to get her to our house on a consistent basis. So she was never able to work with any of them on a long term basis. She's always expressed a desire to show. Unfortunately her mom and dad split and she moved with her mom to Middleburgh, NY. I have a colt from this year that I would love to geld and give her so she can have a horse to work with on a full time basis and learn to show. Only issue is that she would need to board and would need someone that would be able to work with her on how to prep and show.

I've done some looking around but can't find anything much closer than about 30 minutes away. She is in her early teens so was hoping to find somewhere she could ride her bike to and from as her mom might not be able to get her to and from on a consistent basis. So I thought I would pick all your guys brains to see if anyone knew of anyone near Middleburgh that wouldn't mind boarding a show gelding and help her with some tips. She would be willing to help around with feeding/cleaning...etc..

If anyone knows of anything please let me know! Thanks in advance everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could help, I'm from Catskill, NY but I'm still too far.
default_no.gif
I don't show anymore. I would have loved to been able to help her get started. I know a breeder in Greenville, not too close either. Try contacting the Adirondack Miniature Horse club at www.adkminiclub.com

That is SO sweet of you to give her a colt!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back