Anyone know this gal??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CabbagePatch

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. This is the mare that I rescued a few months back who was in a bad way, anyways her weight is gaining good slow and steady. Since she lives here at home with me I have every day to 'play' with her and have found out that she is not mean at all (as previous owner said) in fact she is the total opposite!! She will follow me all over, come when called,bathes,clips feet the whole nine yards I trully am blessed that such a sweety was 'sent' to me. I have been doing my best at trying to find out her background and I have learned that she is about 13, origionally came down from PA owned and broke to ride and drive by the amish and was brought down to north FL along with quite a few other minis and auctioned at a place called the Big Horse Ranch. I was told that she is registered but the people who origionally bought her have since passed away. She is also 36in and has a unique curly/ wavy coat(natural not cushings).So I am really hoping that somebody may know about her, I know it is a long shot but I would LOVE to know how she is bred or at least where in PA she is from since in my eyes she is perfect I would love to maybe add another like her to my family.Thank you in advance!!!ps since she had previously been registered would it be possible to find out through DNA just who she is (I would have to try A &R since I dont know wich one).Thanks again!!!

In the yard 5-17-13 006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back