Anyone know the range fairy?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
My electric range (Whirlpool) of 8 years is kapooey!
no.gif
*sigh* I need a very sturdy one. Does anyone know of a good kind to shop for? I do alot of canning so it has to be durable! I always have to upgrade to sturdier burners because of the canner. The problem is that it is in most wasrranties that you should not use any pan that is bigger than 1 inch over the burner. Which is most frying pans not to even mention the canner. If there are any canners out there have you had any luck with a particular brand?

Thank you

Fran

l've had my Jenn-Air for the past 14 years and canned on it a lot every year with no problem. l have all the snap in pieces for it and use all of them really love the flat one for pancakes or BBQ in the winter. The only thing l don't like is my downdraft is very noisey when on but l would think the newer ones are quieter.

aktion033.gif
Jenn Aire is great very tough more like a commercial stove. May you should look into a canner there are several made, electic ones , Martha Stewert has a couple on her website.

Back