Got some new horses under the hood ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
Dont want to start a war between all the Ford - Chevy - Dodge ...whatall people BUT im just so excited.

Long story, but in 2004 my brother won a brand new Harley Davison motor cycle that retailed in a price range that would make your head spin. He sold that, as he already has 1 Harley to many and bought this truck, its a 2006 F250 Ford Harley Davison wow :new_shocked:. They just now purchased a van because his fiance said they needed something that was 'more for the family' about 2 months ago. Well about 2 weeks ago, my car (or as i like to call it he** on wheels
default_wink.png
default_smile.png
took a turn for the worst and is out of commission for atleast 2 months. Well, a girl has needs .....have to get to school ....have to get to TSC ....have to get to wal-mart and the tack shop ....you know, important stuff :bgrin. Sooo, Bill being the kind loving big brother he most deffently is is 'temporarily' lending me this truck for 2-3 months, but if you ask me ...he is not getting it back anytime soon LOL.

Never been a fan of Fords ...actually was not a huge truck fan until last year. But wow, i feel like i need a CDL to drive this thing, i passed Semi's on the road today and can almost see into the cab of there truck. Its a bit to mascule for me ...makes me feel big and bad LOL. I like it :bgrin

You can hear Leeana coming 10 miles away ....i bet this thing could pull the horse trailer like it was nothing! Can move for its size pretty well too ... :lol:
default_wink.png
:

My old 'ride' ..... *sigh*

100_1321.jpg

The upgraded version
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: F250 Harley Davison

Flames down the side at the bottom ... :bgrin Its soo dirty, need to take it threw the wash and wax it.

100_1317.jpg

100_1313.jpg

100_1315.jpg

100_1316-1.jpg

May not be on the forum much for the next 3 months ...going to be doing some cruising i believe!

Still does not even come close to beating Frans Dodge Charger!!!! :bgrin

Well yeah!!!

That is a purdy truck, and I am very partial to the blue oval flavor...been driving them since 1988!

Enjoy! Lets get together and have a convoy! *lol*

Congratulations,

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back