Anyone here on Facebook?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicmac74

Reaction score
I am!Its fun and very addictive.
default_smile.png
I thought it would be fun to see if any mini horsey forum friends are on it?

Nicola McFarland

yes, I'm on facebook. I love it...found some classmates. You can find me under my name. I'm at work right now so I can't log into FB, send over a friends request if you want.

I have a myspace, i hardly use it...but from time to time use it to check in on friends :) www.myspace.com/lee_ana

I do. I love Facebook. I tried MySpace and hate it! Even with high speed internet MySpace pages take an eternity to load and most of them are very busy. But Facebook is easy to use and I got back in touch with a lot of my high school and college friends. I really like the photo albums. It is really easy to download pictures to share.

[email protected]

I have a myspace, but just recently joined Facebook- So simple and straightforward, even my mom joined and liked it. I found several long lost friends and can see what my naughty cousins are up to. I'm under my name: Erika (Beasley)Springbett

Several of my friends, old schoolmates and family are on Facebook but I'm not sure about joining because many say that it is very addictive. I'd probably never clean my house if I belonged!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I made one today, for some reason i found one already made under my name and email address, but i made a new profile so if you do a search of my name Leeana Hackworth, you will find a profile with a photo..that would be mine. Add me, im just learning the features but its not to bad so far, think i prefer myspace of the two.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've not check it out (yet).....but Larry is on it. He says he doesn't go on very much because he prefers My Space.
default_unsure.png

I was on it, but when I read a news article on Yahoo last week about a terrible

computer virus that was targeting Facebook accounts, I disabled my account.

I didn't think it was worth the risk.
default_sad.png

I've been thinking about enabling my account again though...I would think maybe

the threat of that virus has passed by now?

Shelley

I'm not on it nor MySpace... I think I got a MySpace account so I could look at something on MySpace, but never did anything with my own account. I think there's like this age-based-learning-curve because I don't "get" what you're supposed to do with those sites. But, then, the first time I came here, I was also baffled
default_biggrin.png
:DOH!
default_biggrin.png

I am! I only use it to talk to my horsey friends, and 3 or 4 friends from school. Feel free to send a request.

Latest posts

Back