Anyone have someone one stuck in an airport

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassett

Reaction score
West Central Wisconsin on the Mississippi River
Our oldest son Randy is stuck in Denver heading for Minneapolis. He was supposed to be in Minneapolis at 11:30 this morning. Called me at 7:00 and said he was stuck in Denver until 5:00 this afternoon. Just heard on tv that 150 flights have been canceled in Minneapolis. I don't know if that is outgoing and incoming both. I'm thinking it will be. I just called his wife and she said it doesn't look good. They haven't seen each other for a month, but it is like Randy said. It could be worse. He was talking to a guy in the airport who was headed for Iraq. So no matter what is wrong there are always someone worse off. Just so everyone is safe. The airport is 100 miles from us so I don't even want Denise on the road either.

[SIZE=36pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE. STAY HOME IF YOU CAN AND BE SAFE.[/SIZE]
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Bonnie, so sorry about your son not being able to make it home. Im sure he is unhappy as well, being away for so long and wanting to be home to his wife and family.

" So no matter what is wrong there is always someone worse off " ..... so very true!!

God Bless

and Merry Christmas

That is a bummer but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. I've always felt sorry for the travelers caught up in the weather problems, especially with little kids. I saw a segment the other day where some travelers took the trains, it took a lot longer but they had a fun trip and made it home safe. I think if I had to travel, if I could find the time to travel longer, that's what I'd like to try.

I hope when Randy does get here that he can stay awhile and enjoy a little time with Denise and you and Duane. Poor guy. Have a nice Christmas Day. (hope Mandy can be there with you guys)

Latest posts

Back