Anyone have pictures of Cinderella type carriage?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waconda valley

Reaction score
A friend of mine is getting married this summer and has asked to use our white miniature gelding and cart as their get away carriage. I know that I have seen pictures in the past of carts that are decorated in a fairytale type fashion but, cannot find any pictures of them now.

Can anyone help me out with some pictures to use for a design? We are going to use our Easy Entry cart, as I think it will be easier for the bride to get in and out of in her long dress.

Thanks, Peg

Not terribly long someone posted a picture of one that would be perfect. Hopefully they'll see your request and post it again.

Please visit www.WhiteHorseCarriages.com

They recently purchased a horse from my father, a small welsh pony named Wally (who is on their website btw). They have tons of photos and they are super nice people
default_yes.gif

I have a Victoria mini carriage that I used this year for our Christmas parades. When it was lighted up for the night parades, people told me it looked like a fairy carriage. This is a daytime photo, so you can't see the lights, but everywhere there is tinsel, I had strands of blue lights. I don't think the picture is going to show up on the post, but I also put the URL, so hopefully you can access it that way.

http://shutter08.pictures.aol.com/data/pic...Uhe+Hj20280.jpg

paradeduncanvictoria2007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie,

Your carriage is beautiful!!! Is it possible to pull that carriage with one horse? I will be calling you after the holidays.

Have a Merry Christmas, Peg

If anyone has pictures of the white carriage Bob and Betty Branch use at World, it is a perfect example. Most of these will probably need a pair to pull though.

Jan

I think one horse could pull it, under the right circumstances. The horse would need to be pretty 'solidly' built and know how to pull. The two bay mares that are pulling it in the photo are 33.5 and 33.75 and built fairly stoutly. But, usually only one of them was doing any of the pulling; the one on the driver's left. You can see in the photo that the tugs are loose for the horse on the right. So, mostly this has been pulled by just the one horse, and she is the smaller of the two.

Terrain and distance would also make a difference. If the ground was paved and level, then it is easy to keep rolling once it is moving. It took both horses to pull it up the hills and across really rough railroad tracks. It does have the hydraulic brakes, so stopping it is not a problem, even with one horse.

I have a set of shafts for a single horse that belong to a white doctors buggy that I have. I haven't tried them on the Victoria, but I could see if they fit. The only thing is that the pin-striping on the Victoria is deep red and the pin-stripe on the buggy is gold. You might have to put some stick on red pin-stripe over the gold if you wanted them to match a little better. Or, if the Victoria was decorated and you decorated the shafts heavily, the difference in color probably wouldn't be noticed.

I need to update my website, the number listed is for my computer and doesn't have a phone attached. You can try reaching me on my cell: 580-695-7024, but I am pretty hit and miss on that and the messages don't always show up in a timely manner, so if I don't answer leave a message, but also try back if you don't hear from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
the ONLY Cinderella carriage I have ever seen was at DISNEYLAND, the real Cinderella carriage! maybe if you goto Disneylands website they will have photos for you of the Cinderella wedding package , horse carriage, and all the decorations too. good luck.

found it- when you go there, click ceremonies and watch the pics, the carraige is in the a couple times

wedding

Latest posts

Back