Anyone have any idea whats up with AMHR web site?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Tried to get on today to look something up and still not working.... anyone near Morton Il that can go to the office and check???[/SIZE]

Lyn

Maybe tomorrow since it is the weekend???

[SIZE=12pt]At the present time, the site is undergoing a "host" change and e-mail cannot be accessed but I hope for that problem to be solved by the end of the day; therefore, it may be tomorrow before you receive an answer.[/SIZE]

Our website may also experience problems during this change.

Cathy Jo had this to say in another thread.

The site is still not working correctly; the webmaster will keep me updated. It also affects e-mail, so I cannot answer anyone's questions, etc.

If you need a form, you can call and they will mail it out to you. Our HOPE is that this is corrected by the end of today - but then, that was our HOPE on Monday.

You can also e-mail me at my personal e-mail, [email protected] if you need forms, etc. I will try and check that during my breaks and lunch and answer. Those that have the studbook on line can e-mail and ask that their expiration date be extended for the days you were unable to access it; same with those who have ads on the Sale Barn. WHEN e-mail is up and running, I will give those to Joe so that the correction is made.

I apologize for the inconvenience this change - and its problems - are causing.

I can get on so if anyone needs any forms I can email them to you let me know.

I have been on it several times in the past two days and haven't had any problems. I even see they have the lists for reserved prefixs and suffixs that you can now see.

[SIZE=14pt]I got on today also. [/SIZE]

Lyn

I'm glad SOMEONE can access the site - just wish I could -
default_sad.png
it would be very helpful and I would have my e-mail back!!!

Latest posts

Back