Anyone going to..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone here was going to this show. I will be going..the only thing is that half our my paperwork is still at the AMHR office! I'm calling first thing in the morning. Definately taking my under stallion though.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be going. Lee will be showing his two year old shetlands (stud & mare) & my three year old miniature mare....... We won't be taking the yearling that we have for sale though because it has been too cold to bathe & clip............... Our friends Tim & Connie from Ohio will be coming to the show & staying with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Erica and I are coming. I believe she is bringing 8. My husband is coming in from saudi arabia and will be flying in to lexington friday night, so we will pick him up there. We are going to try and come in on thursday night. We have been trying to make some contacts to see if anyone would be around late thursday night there on the fair grounds for us to unload horses. We havent been able to find out yet????

Vickie Tobin and her husband are also coming with us and they are bringing 3 or 4 horses with them.

I hear its going to be a pretty big show.

Erica is up at the barn now doing some clipping. I think she is trying to decide who to take. She just graduated college yesterday, so hasnt been able to be here working the horses like she would like to , and doesnt feel like they are really where they need to be yet. I think they look pretty good. but i really dont know about horses that much
default_wacko.png
:

Hope we hear from someone about arrival soon,

See everyone there :saludando:

Linda Killion

Erica's Tiny Trotters

Linda, we tried to contact the person in charge before the deadline so we could get a show bill but couldn't get through on her phone. She will answer her emails though.

Arlene Foulk will be bringing 3 of our horses/ 1 year old stallion over,2year old stallion over and 2 year old mare over. Have a wonderful time and good luck to all.

Well....everyone who goes - be sure to say hello to my good friend, Jodie French for me. She will be the show photographer and her work is AWESOME!!! For those that haven't seen the photo of the 4 horses in the driving class that was in the Journal...that was taken by Jodie. Here it is:

other1a.jpg

Well....everyone who goes - be sure to say hello to my good friend, Jodie French for me. She will be the show photographer and her work is AWESOME!!! For those that haven't seen the photo of the 4 horses in the driving class that was in the Journal...that was taken by Jodie. Here it is:

other1a.jpg
She is very good!

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the show. My goal is to get you all some pictures that will be as good as the horses you all will be showing. See you all there. Jodie

Latest posts

Back