Anyone from Northwest Indiana

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this site. I was just wondering if there was anyone that had minis around Northwest Indiana. I live in Wheatfield, IN. I have 2 miniatures, Doc and Dudley. Just wondering if there was anyone close to me who would like to go for a drive with our minis sometime. 9455.jpg

Bumping this back up for you, hope you find someone. And welcome to the forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know there are several Indiana members I'm just not sure if they are in your area.

Welcome to the forum from a mis-placed Hoosier.

Hi!

Im from Shipshewana (Northern Indiana). I can drive my minis too, but thyanks for the offer!

Jay Chupp

The live like 3 hours from there. I just got one of my minis back from there a couple weeks ago. I had him there with a nice Amish family. They thought him how to ride and drive. Hey but maybe one weekend I'll haul them up there and we could go for a drive. I liked it up there.

Hi- we live in southern Indiana- down on the Ohio. there are many people in your area with Minis- you may contact the Mid America Miniature Horse Club or the Indiana Miniature Horse Club/Assoc/ (I can't remember it exactly- they call it IMAC I think) They have memebr lists that might give you some people to contact. Good Luck!

Robin -LKF

www.LittleKingFarm.com

[email protected]

Home of The Buckeroo!

Hi there! I live in Frankfort,IL, but trailer over to Lake County,IN quite often to drive my two minis. A few of my favorite places are: Buckley Homestead, Stoney Run, and Grand Kankakee Marsh. If you are interested, I belong to a club that promotes recreational driving: Carriage and Sleigh Association of Northwest Indiana. www.carriagensleigh.org

Latest posts

Back