Anyone familiar with Petite Cheval Can Can?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scr

Reaction score
I am looking for photos of the above mare. She was sold at the AMHA WOrld Sale in 2000 or 2001. I believe she was sold to someone in New Jersey. Thanks!

Polly

scr said:
I am looking for photos of the above mare.  She was sold at the AMHA WOrld Sale in 2000 or 2001.  I believe she was sold to someone in New Jersey.  Thanks!
Polly

496690[/snapback]

I used to own a daughter of hers that I sold to Laura Harber. I tried to get pictures of her as well with no success. Would love to see it. You can see Kay Bees Penny on Lauralees website.

Kim

Funny - I am talking with Laura about purchasing Penny and that is why I wanted a photo of her dam :) Please email me at [email protected] if you have any more historyon Penny to share. I LOVE shots of foals and knowing her foaling history. I have seen photos of Scotch and Maverick but would love more info for my records! We haven't sealed the deal but it's close!

KBond said:
scr said:
I am looking for photos of the above mare.  She was sold at the AMHA WOrld Sale in 2000 or 2001.  I believe she was sold to someone in New Jersey.  Thanks!
Polly

496690[/snapback]

I used to own a daughter of hers that I sold to Laura Harber. I tried to get pictures of her as well with no success. Would love to see it. You can see Kay Bees Penny on Lauralees website.

Kim

496694[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back