Anyone else having problems posting?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

little lady

Reaction score
The last two days when I try to post a response to a post when I hit the post button nothing happens?(this is happening on both my home and work computer) However I do not have a problem starting a new topic?

Oh thank goodness I thought it was just my computer, I've run my norton, I'm running a hardware test right now, and I've tried the restore system on mine. I'm waiting for tonight so I can try to install the updated Internet Explorer. I also need to hit reply options to post, and am so embarressed as yesterday went to post a new topic then went to edit, and it froze up, I hit cancel, which on my end it did, then reposted, only to find it was posted twice, and guess which one is still up, the embarressing one with the misspellings. I also don't have any smilies. Thanks for posting and putting my mind at ease as my computer is old and I only have dial so it's slow anyway.

Thank goodness it isn't just me! I know my home computer is having some major issues but not being able to post was giving me withdrawl...LOL!

Also just discovered that I can not edit my post either. I just wanted to add a thank you to Reignmaker for letting me know how to post but it gives me an error when I try to edit my post.

Yes I noticed this too..I am sure that Mary Lou knows this and will fix it soon
default_smile.png

Jenny

this is a test to see if I fixed it on my end. OK that didn't work, now I'll hit more reply options and see if I can edit, if not I'll delete my history next.

Ha! It hates me! this will be the third time I have tried to post...I have deleted history, both computers(at two different places) are shut down nightly and I still can't post the "normal" way and can not edit my postings. Got to love computers!?!?!?!?!

I just posted on the mini forum, no problem, but I didn't try to edit, so I'm going to do another test. Little Lady hope this helps you too. BE right back!

Edited to add without an error!!! Yeah I'm back!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here goes I will try again...lol! Nope didn't work. No problem Mary Lou it is my lame source of entertainment. LOL

I had to click on "more reply options" as well, still got a bunch of gobblygook, and it finally posted. I rebooted my computer this morning, cleared my cache, and defragged...not helping.

Back