Anybody know where I can find this?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle

Reaction score
Hello.

I really want to get a good friend of mine a nice horse stationery set for his little girl. She's only 5 so I'm looking for something sweet and fun...and I can NOT find it!
default_wacko.png
:

What I'm picturing is something that you would see in like a "hello kitty" set...cute packaging, stickers, matching envelopes, etc.

I've seen some nice one's out there, but they would be nicer for say...um...me!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Has anyone come across something like this in their window shopping travels? If so, I would love to hear what you've found and where you found it!!

Open to all ideas! He doesn't get to see her very much as she lives out of state...I thought this would be a great way for them to keep in touch more often.
default_wub.png
:

Thanks in advance for the help! I appreciate it!
default_yes.gif
:

At Walmart (and probably other stores too) they have all these adorable and colorful sets by Lisa Frank that have unicorns, etc... Pretty darn cute and I know my girlie girl would love them so I think they would be a hit.

Hi - Try looking at wildhorsefeathers.com they have a lot of little horse loving girl stuff that you can't find elsewhere. Good luck

At Walmart (and probably other stores too) they have all these adorable and colorful sets by Lisa Frank that have unicorns, etc... Pretty darn cute and I know my girlie girl would love them so I think they would be a hit.
Thats what I was going to say
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back