Any way of finding out an...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
I have in my opinion a very nice mini mare that i love, she was my first mini along with her young gelding son, both are unregistered and i was wondering if its possible to find out their bloodlines. I have know idea anything about these horses, i think the mare came from Ohio previous to NY?? her foal was by a black unregistered stud named Scooby Doo who she almost killed
default_sad.png
I have no intentions of breeding or hardshipping but she is a great driving horse who ide like to get hooked up this spring, but ide still be interested to find out where she came from, and quite possibly her parents or ancestors.

Here is a more recent picture of her taken a few weeks ago in her fat and fuzzy glory...

Titansnetherregion020.jpg

and a few of her either shed out or ready for a show...

POLLY.jpg

DansPix050.jpg

and a pic of her and her son to show the resemblance...

PICT0021.jpg

she is 35"-36" tall, with an ivory white flaxen mane, silver bay color? along with motteling on her tail underside and around her vulva as well is starting to roan out, she is 6 years old, was born on July 1st, 2003, either way i will cherish and keep these two special ponies forever
default_wub.png
plus, their good for kicking butt when need be, i love my babies more than life itself and i couldnt get through without them
default_laugh.png

Dan

She's a beauty! It's nice to know that she has such a loving owner.

I don't know how you could find out her lineage unless you could contact her original owner. There are several large farms, and numerous small farms in Ohio.

Either way, she's surely something special!

She sure is lovely.
default_wub.png
Wish I could help....... Did she come with a name? Even a nickname may help jog someone's memory in Ohio or NY.

Her name is Polly, her baby's name is Little Titan, I wish i would have kept the old owners e-mail, but I'm friends with their previous owner on face book, ill try to email her form there.

And thank you Ruffian and Mini V, they both are very special ponies. Polly cocks a real attitude sometimes, kicks walls when shes not fed first, and chases my friends out of the pasture if they get to loud, and her baby is to smart for his own good, he knows how to open gates closed with drop pins, and windows as well as untie himself, as well as take halters off his mom and manages to get his fly mask off and throws it in the water buckets, i hope to train him to do some tricks this summer to keep him busy, they love running around and sun bathing
default_wub.png
and people wonder why i never leave home
default_rolleyes.gif

Dan

I'm sorry I can't help with idea's but just wanted to say your horses are gorgeous. The love you have for them is so uplifting and they are so well groomed and cared for, thank you for putting a huge smile on my face this morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan,

Sorry, I am not much help either but I sooo agree with Marnie - your horses are gorgeous
default_wub.png
- shows what good care does - they are so lucky to have you - your love and care shows through in your post about them.

You are the kind of person that I would have no qualms about sending one of my precious minis to. Good luck in finding out their bloodlines!!

Latest posts

Back