Any Trainers Looking To Relocate?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BAER CREEK

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
I am looking for a trainer that is starting out looking for a home base, or a trainer looking to relocate. I am not looking for someone to train my horses. I have a wonderful equestrian facility just begging for more activity. There is a whole barn ready for minis. About 13 10x12 stalls. The barn is only a couple years old and very nice. We have a round pen, a walker, covered & lit wash rack, a very nice 150'x300' covered and lit riding arena. Great for driving and working the horses. A seperate tack room just for show use and a large feed room. Our pastures are nice and green and we have a private gated entrance. I have my own minis, just looking for that someone who needs to use my facilities. We are on the east side of Houston, about an hour equally from the Katy shows and the Conroe show grounds. Easy access to both. If interested, please contact me, or pass the word to others. I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Julie

281 324-6773

713 306-2916

Latest posts

Back