Any Television Series

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm a TV junkie, and watch something or other every night on TV from 7 to 10. Don't worry.....I do other stuff while I'm watching. There aren't too many shows I don't like, and it would take me way to long to list all the ones I do like!!!

The one show that I am dying without and it still makes me sad.......FRIENDS :no:

I miss that show so very much, I catch as many reruns as I can, and I own half of the seasons on DVD....If I'm bummed, I watch Friends
default_yes.gif
:

Oh, I forgot (you all reminded me!) to add these:

CSI, King of the Hill (man I love to laugh at Hank), and the Simpsons.

I also watch these shamefully awful shows:

Viva LaBam, Jackass (even though it's in reruns and some of the stuff I think is just way out there, much of it's funny) and even the Andy Milonakis show, things like Celebrity Fit Club (living up to its name, it seems, as each season, one of them has a big hissy fit and quits or something), etc. My immature side is showing! ;0

Liz M.

I'm a TV-holic, I'm not too picky so there's usually always something on that I'll watch, hubby on the other hand is really picky and his work schedule is weird so there isn't much we watch religiously every week.

These are our favorites so we wait until they come out on DVD and either buy or rent them so we can watch them all at once w/out commercials.

The Sheild

Stargate SG-1

Stargate Atlantis

Battlestar Galactica

LOST

Alias

Deadwood

These are some that I like but just watch if I happen to be watching TV when they're on.

CSI

CSI: New York - don't care for CSI Miami as much but I'll watch it.

Law & Order: SVU

Without A Trace

House

The 4400

Everybody Loves Raymond - too bad it's done now
default_sad.png

Futurama

Venture Brothers - if you're into cartoons this one is hilarious... Well, we have a weird sense of humor so maybe it's not so funny to "normal" people.

King Of The Hill

Wildboyz

Monk - although I don't like it as much now that Sharona is gone.

ER - I used to watch this religiously but haven't seen any of the last few seasons, is it still on?

Simpsons - hubby's favorite, I think it's getting dumber & dumber with eash episode.

Yes, Dear - hubby loves this show, one of the few sitcoms that he'll watch

What Not To Wear

Sex & The City - although I think I've seen all of them

And I'll watch pretty much anything on the history or discovery channel and hubby likes the military channel. We both hate reality shows.

I've always wanted to watch Six Feet Under, Invasion, 24 and Rescue Me so will have to get the past seasons on DVD to catch up. Did anyone watch Carnivale on HBO? I always wanted to see it.

I am definately obsessed with American Idol! Especially once you get to know the people more and get all attached to them.
default_rolleyes.gif
: I also like House, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy.

I miss DARK SHADOWS!
default_crybaby.gif
:

I didn't get to watch it when it was on way back, but the reruns were on Sci-fi. Wish they'd put them back on again! I'll never forget the time when the camera cut to Barnabus and there he was picking his nose! LOL!
I'm with you REO. I loved Dark Shadows. Back in the 70's when I was a kid, I would get off of the school bus each day and run to the t.v. set to watch it. I really enjoyed the reruns on Sci-fi, until they took it off. Some of the "special effects" were hilarious. Janet Day

I'm shocked!!!! Does no one else watch Prison Break? Boy, I love that show! The men are hot (at least two of them) and it always keeps me guessing.

Currently - Boston Legal, Greys Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. PBS, Discovery Channel and the horse programs on RFD TV.

I miss Friends too.
default_smile.png
, and MASH (boy does that give my age away)

Jan

I used to like the old series like "Dallas" and "Knots Landing" too, but the only one I really enjoy now is "Desperate Housewives".

The one show I can't live without, is the British soap "Coronation Street". I have been watching it for nearly 40 years, since I could talk! (I guess being from a British family, it was only natural!
default_smile.png
)

We are a few months behind with the series here in Canada though, so if I am really desperate to know what is going to happen with a particular storyline, I cheat and email one of my sisters in England and ask her!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back