Any Television Series

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KanoasDestiny

Reaction score
Ok, I am only 25, so please bare with me.

First I am soooooo into Prison Break!!! I absolutely love Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell. I can't wait until the next Monday night to see what will unravel.

Then of course, I love Ghost Whisperer. I don't know how much I believe in ghosts, but this show always has a really good plot and I don't think I have went a Friday night without crying while watching the show. I love those good sappy stories.

I also love King of Queens. I have never ever seen a funnier series.

As for reality shows, they are not my favorite, but I am hooked on America's Next Top Model. I love to try to guess who will be the next big star!

I also enjoy Family Guy. I think it is really funny, even though I don't think it is right to put the jokes about God and Jesus in there.

Some really good series that I loved and truly miss are...Dawson's Creek (watched the show religiously), Profiler, Are You Afraid of the Dark, Ren and Stimpy, Hey Dude, 90210, Melrose Place, and the mini series Avonlea and Anne of Green Gables (Disney shows).

And I think that is it. Now let's hear yours!

"House", not so much Survivor anymore.

We also love Family Guy and particularly love the jokes about religion, and for that reason, we also love the way South Park picks up a lot of the "current events" and shows them in another light.

I am enjoying "Big Love" on HBO, too....really fascinating even if it is kinda "icky" to me.

Can't think of any others though we watch Deadliest Catch on Discovery to grin at the antics of our friends and co-workers (husband is in the same line of work, we know a lot of the people on the show).

Liz M.

I love TV!

Harvey and I really like these shows:

CSI

CSI: Miami

CSI: NY

Law & Order SVU

Law & Order Criminal Intent

Conviction

Criminal Minds

NCIS

South Park

King of the Hill

The Simpsons

Family Guy

Two & A Half Men

The New Adventures of Old Christine

48 Hours

Prime Time Live

Malcolm In The Middle

and when it's on, BIG BROTHER, big time!!!

And the ones I miss:

Seinfeld

Everybody Loves Raymond

Sex and the City

It's a wonder I have time for the horses and work with my TV habit!!!

Great thread, btw!!!

tv.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
here is mine even if i never watch tv anymore

in order

law & Order SVU

Law & Order Criminal Intent

King of Queens

CSI

Family Guy

The Simpsons

King of the Hill

NONE of us are big TV watchers.....except our 8 year old who watches Animal Planet and cartoons primarily.

But the one show we do watch other than that mentioned above -- is "Ghost Whisperer" .......I don't even agree with a lot of the "stuff" they proclaim! But it is entertaining.

MA

The "must see" for me are:

American Idol

House

Deal or No Deal (game show)

Occasionally I like to watch "Nanny 911" or "Wife Swap" too.

We really like these shows:

CSI

House

NCIS

Without A Trace

Cold Case

Law & Order SVU

The Simpsons

Lost

Malcolm In The Middle

I also like to watch:

What Not to Wear

Animal Planet - especially the animal rescue programs and animal cop programs

several programs on RFD-TV

I REALLY Miss the Adventures Of Brisco County Jr... I loved that series.. dont know why they ever cancelled it... Ya had to love his horse Rocket..

Addicted to now..

LOST

CSI

Like...

Survivor

Bones

Americas funniest videos

Dirty Jobs

Mythbusters

Paulas Home cooking

Unwrapped

HOrse shows on RFDTV

a lot of animal planet shows....Jeff Corwin is such a cutie

I miss DARK SHADOWS!
default_crybaby.gif
:

I didn't get to watch it when it was on way back, but the reruns were on Sci-fi. Wish they'd put them back on again! I'll never forget the time when the camera cut to Barnabus and there he was picking his nose! LOL!

Hey REO ME TOO!

KNOTS LANDING! I DIED when it went off the air. I live on reruns.

DYNASTY AND DALLAS

Jerry has learned to hate Monday Night TV now because I just love the Nanny. Where the heck was she and her "thinking pond" some 18 years ago? Heck, now I need a lake!

I also like Wife Swap but not quite sure why.

I was getting into "The Book of Daniel" a little tiny bit but I guess that got canceled cause it's gone.

I also LOVED American Dreams and that's gone too.

FRIENDS, WILL AND GRACE, EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND, AND BECKER make me laugh till I get side cramps.

I like Medium, CSI,

Animal Cops HOuston,

What Not to Wear,

Queer Eye for the Straight Guy,

and most Lifetime TV Movies.

I love:

7th Heaven

Boston Legal

Law and Order (all of them)

ER

Greys Anatomy

Desprate Housewives

Comander in Chief

and a couple that come on, I forget the names of them, there is a new one with Orlando Jones in it.

I miss

The Practice

Friends

Home Improvement

I am really getting a kick out of American Inventor and I really like Dancing with the Stars when it is on.

default_yes.gif
: I liked Six Foot Under- I especially like the way they ended it
default_smile.png

ER

Casualty (English ER- only been going three times as long so I almost grew up with it!!)

Life on Mars - (I'm not sure if this will get to the US but if you get the chance watch it!!)

Last of the Summer Wine

Kath and Kim- this has me cringing and rolling on the floor at the same time!!

Over There- surprisingly, I found this very good- biased and patronising but well acted.

The OC- no IDEA why I like this, but I do, perhaps I just like sunshine!!!

Anything with David Attenborough!!

Home and Away

Can't say I would die without these but I tape them and watch them anyway!!

The Simpson's and Malcolm in the Middle- although I really do not like the person this boy is being shown to grow up into, nor do I like the characters of the others involved- Duey seems to be the star emerging!! Well written show, though. I would love to know where they found the child who plays Jamie- he is a real star.

I don't watch much tv...but I do like Greys Anatomy. It is the best way to end my weekend.
default_wink.png
:

Bones

Deal No Deal

Americas Next Top MOdel

Starting Over

Martha Stewart

I liked Profiler also We don't have cable Just had TV again about a year now. So have missed a lot. We're moving soon and plan on getting cable and a new TV then also. We have a 13 in now with a bilt in vcr which no longer works.

Thats a hard one for me. Come to think about it if tv didn't exist I probably wouldn't be mad about it.

The ones I like to watch now are:

Desperate Housewives

American Idol

Heist

Deal or No Deal

Amazing Race

And the one I hope comes back in July is Big Brother! :aktion033:

Oh and also I like Smallville now since our local Fox channel has started showing airings of it. I think that might be the only show I would miss if its off the air.

OOPS!!! I got in too much of a hurry last time and forgot these wonderful series (R.I.P.) that I grew up watching re-runs of.

Mr. ED

Car 54 where ae you?

The Munsters

Bewitched

I dream of Genie

I know some of these still run late at night but it's so hard to catch them. :no:

OK,.....The ones that I TRULY LOVE!!!!!

Extreme Makeover,Home Edition(I bawl my eyes out everytime)

The Nanny

Wife Swap

Who wants to be a millionaire

Dr.Phil

Dallas

Animal planet

America's Funniest Videos

The ones I REALLY MISS!,

The Black Stallion

Littlest Hobo

Neon rider

Melrose Place

Im sure there is more,..just cant think of them. LOL

I have way too many shows I watch :new_shocked: Sometimes I feel like I know what day of the week it is by which ones are on that evening.

Sunday: Crossing Jordan

Monday: CSI: Miami and 24 (I had to edit to add that; how could I forget!)

Tuesday: NCIS, usually House

Wednesday: Lost, CSI: New York, usually Bones, and Amazing Race now

Thursday: Survivor, CSI, Without a Trace

Friday: sometimes Las Vegas and Monk

Saturday: well, nothing now but I used to watch Mcleod's Daughters on WE
default_crybaby.gif
: (It just is wrong that they discontinued it here; I wish I could get the 9 network on DirecTV LOL)

Seems like I left some out, but I can't think of them right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Current shows I watch (I actually use my DVR for EVERYTHING I watch and then skip through the commercials, saves me a lot of time):

NCIS

Boson Legal

Lost

Invasion

CSI

Without a Trace

In Justice

Numbers

Desparate Housewives

CSI:Miami

Shows I miss:

Early Edition (REALLY miss this one! :no: )

Everybody Loves Raymond

Judging Amy

Knotts fan here too. I watched the entire series first to last 2 full times in reruns. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back