Any predictions on Champion of Champions?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carrie12

Reaction score
I think Alliance Mademoiselle who won Jr Grand Mare might have a shot at it. Jr Grand Stallion is JSW Redis Imperial Showkayce - both the Jr Grand Mare and Jr Grand Stallion are by First Knights Redi Or Not. Geldings and Sr. Grand Mare and Sr. Grand Stallion haven't been chosen yet.

I don't got a clue who will win the Grands in driving.... anyone have any guesses for halter champion of champions or driving grands?

I haven't been able to get video, have they announced yet? What about the driving champions?

Just a heads up: The senior stallion classes are just coming in now, so you guys still have time to tune in for the Gr. Champion Stallion, Mare, and Driving classes.

I just saw Flying Aces Attitude of Royalty win the Sr. Stallions 32-34 class and boy is he gorgeous! I went to their website to get a better peak at him. He's very nice!

I'm not going to make a prediction - but they are on the last few classes now - so stay tuned!!!!

Okay someone please put up the results of classes 165 thru 169 so that people that can't watch it live will not have to wait until tomorrow to see the results. PLEASE!!!!!

I had to leave to catch my flight. I saw all the Grand classes - AMAZING ANIMALS!!!!!

So far,

World Grand champion Country Driving - Aloha Acres It Must Be Magic

World Grand Champion Sr Mare - Little Kings Buckeroo Forevermore

World Grand Champion Single Pleasure - Sir Winsabuck

World Grand Champion Sr Stallion - Flying Aces Attitude Of Royality

Congratulations Jonathan Whitt - what a way to end the show!!!!!!!!!!1

the Jr Stallion owned and shown by jonathan whitt--JSW Reddy's Imperial Showcase

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this colt at his very first show, he was incredible then and he is even more so now. What a thrill it must be to not only be his owner, but also his breeder, trainer and handler and be an amateur.

Congratulations to the Whitts and JSW Redis Imperial Showkayce.

Congratulations Jonathan Whitt......... He was incredible. He looked like an arabian out there with that tail flagging. It so nice to see such a close family enjoying the moment.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Beautiful horse and wonderful family!!!

[SIZE=24pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!![/SIZE]

What a beautiful boy - sure was fun watching him as a liberty horse. Congrats to the whole Whitt family.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back