Any one here in Wi...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmycritters

Reaction score
[SIZE=10pt]The topic title is pretty self explanatory. I am just wondering if there are any breeders of appy's or pintaloosa's here in Wi...
default_rolleyes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Lori

Hi

I'm in SE MN and breed mini appys. My main sire is a son of Sligo Spotted horse. You can see him on my site at http://acegroup.cc/~judd

I've bred him to some of my pinto's and hope to get some wild colors next spring.

Lisa

[SIZE=10pt]Thank you for responding Lisa - I am going to check out your site now! [/SIZE]

Lori

Hi

I'm in SE MN and breed mini appys. My main sire is a son of Sligo Spotted horse. You can see him on my site at http://acegroup.cc/~judd

I've bred him to some of my pinto's and hope to get some wild colors next spring.

Lisa

Hi there i am on the uper michigan wisc. border and have appys and one pinto bred to appy for 07 would love to here from you have 2 stallions one blanket and one leapard carol

A little bird told me there may be a loud leopard stallion hanging out in WI next season -- might try PMing Ashley
default_yes.gif
:

Would that be that REAL nice, 7yr old loud leopard that was just on LB saleboard not too long ago? I really, really want to know who buys him, he was fantastic!

If anyone happens to know of any tiny loud appies 30" or smaller, let me know! I still love them and would love to find a little filly in the next oh, 5 years...LOL! Nothing right now but in the future =)

Pondlake Stables has the appy stallion, BHM The Shaman, and several appy mares, expecting a few foals in Spring 2007.

jennifer :saludando:

(South Central Wisconsin, a half hour north of Madison)

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont breed them YET but my Boo will be getting a few mares next year.

[SIZE=10pt]Thanks Jill and every one else for responding - I am really looking forward to finding that perfect filly or mare!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Lori :saludando:

Latest posts

Back