Any OK people free this weekend???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise

Reaction score
Our dear friend and farrier, we all know her as Hahler needs some help moving this weekend. She is located in Ada OK and looks to be moving about 20 miles from where she is at. I would love to help but have a mare way to close to foaling to leave her. I'll send her a housewarming gift, I know she'll forgive me.
default_biggrin.png

Thank you for posting...yes she does need help and we have to get her moved tomorrow! I don't have any mares due but I do have a dog due...going to try to do what I can. But it is my understanding she has to be moved tomorrow and we also have horses (full size) that need moved. Dawn and Dan are just a few miles from me, happy they are just moving 20 miles. Anyone up to a moving party?

Thanks again Denise for posting, I would have but Dawn might have tried kicked my rear, and I don't think I can out run her
default_new_shocked.gif

Thanks Denisse

im checking in while im loading

what happened was when we moved in they DIDNT tell us that the entire 40 acres is fescue grass

mature fescue

i have since had 7 mares abort and lost 2 cause of it

one was my money earning barrel horse (guess my season is over before it started)

i confronted about it and now we have until tonite to get out

i asked for an extension cause of the weather and was laughed at

so yes we need stock trailers flat beds or even bodies if anyone in the area isnt doing anything today

we found a rental training property ill explain when i have more time

if you can help give us a call

580-759=8893

580-235-8275

or

541-589-2501 (dans cell better option since he gets better service then i do)

thanks

dawn

Hey Dawn I'm so sorry to hear you are moving yet again.

Very very sorry to hear about your mares as well.

We plowed and plowed and drilled orchardgrass/timothy seed in

here for years, and we still have volunteer fescue that comes up

that drives me nuts. If I was closer I'd give you a hand. Take care.

Latest posts

Back