Any female motorcycle riders here?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunQuest

Reaction score
WoW! What fun I am having learning to drive a motorcycle! I haven't felt this type of exhilaration since learning to gallop on a horse! I am having a blast and poor hubby has lost one of his toys! I didn't think I would like it as much as I do and have tried to find excuses as to why I shouldn't for years now, but finaly a gave in to my secret desire to learn, and well, can't wait for the class that I have scheduled in October so that I can be licensed to ride on the road. Poor hubby has to ride the motorcycle to the school so I can practice on his bike! What a generous man to let me use one of his toys! And what great fun it is even there! This weekend was my first attempt at driving one, and I am so proud of myself as I actually got it into second gear and down shifted and didn't even tip over! WAHOO! Oh the feel of that beast being controlled by me. I can't even describe the excitement I feel now!

So any other female riders out there?

Here is the picture that hubby took of me on his Katana. Big big bike for me! But it's color does scream caution! LOL.

katana.jpg

I ride but I ride off road dirt bikes...just as fun. We're so lucky to live with BLM next door so we can go out and ride forever.

Yup...biker chick here
default_smile.png

Here is my recent post

biker chicks

I have been riding for a bout 2 1/2 weeks LOL and love it
default_smile.png
I took the Motorcycle Safety Course and highly recommend it.

Angie

My hubby has been riding the whole time I have known him....has been times I have wanted to ride with him...... sadly... my body can't handle the standard motorcyle. Though I have been looking at the highway rated MP3.

http://www.piaggiousa.com/pScooters/MP3500.cfm

Glad you are enjoying the motorcycle! Are you on any of the motorcycle lists?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am! My current bike is just a 250 but once I pay it down a bit I want to trade it up to at least a 600. I only ride mine to work to help save fuel $$$. I LOVE it! The only thing that would be more fun would be able to ride my mule to work!
default_yes.gif

Oh good, I am not the only one. I am having a blast with it and can't wait until my safety course starts in October. Am planning on riding in some larger parking lots for more practice soon, but the bike has to go into the shop for some service work so won't have it for a week or two. My hubby has decided that he is loosing one of his motorcycles and he commented yesterday that the one I am riding is one of the funnest bikes he has ever owned. Hubby is just so nice to let me have one of his toys.
default_wub.png

Angie, Congrats on passing the class and being able to ride! Now you won't be the only new rider here.
default_smile.png
And thanks for the link to your post as I didn't even see that post.

Shari, that is an interesting bike. I have never seen a three wheeler with 2 front wheels. Very interesting. I won't be going to it, but I know someone in the family that may find it interesting for her. But still, it looks like tons of fun! Nope, I am not on any lists. Do you have some that you would recommend???

Minimule, Laughs, yep, I would rather ride a horse to work, but honestly, this horse I won't have to shovel poo with! I get the thrill of riding without the work! LOL.

Anyway, glad that I will be in good company with others on this forum.

I love the 3 wheeled one Shari showed ! That is my style, looks fun.

After not having a bike in years ( I am talkin' a very long time!) I decided I wanted another one. I bought a beautiful V-Star. That bike had everything a girl could have wanted. I cleaned a ditch out close to our home faster than anyone had ever done so before! LOL

WHOOO HOOO Nila! You look awesome!!! I'm so proud of you for going for it!

Wheeeee!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back