Any donkey savvy people out there????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! He's absolutely darling.

Can't tell for sure since he's still wet, but looks either chocolate like momma or maybe even black.

HE IS SIMPLY STUNNING!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME BABY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS all around -- YOU and MOMMA!!!!

He was well worth the wait! That little face is to die for and I just LOVE those ears!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you. That baby is absolutly stunning, love those ears!

Thank you everyone so much! He's so cute and so spicy lol he's already kicking at mom, running circles around her, and right under her, even bit her face, a little holy terror, it's cuteness that's unimaginable haha so far he's black but I imagine that can change...btw that's my teenage daughter in all the photos who refuses to put on shoes most of the time

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'm with her! I barely wear flip flops and still go barefoot most of the time, as do my children and grandchildren. Went barefoot around horses and cows all my life -- so looks perfectly normal to me!

He is just so CUTE!!!! Have you named him yet?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

I knew Id check in here after the weekend to "ears"

Congratulations he is certainly worth all the waiting
default_thumbup.gif

Definitely different! I'm not a "long ears" person, but he is REALLY CUTE. LOVE how black he is. That would be stunning if he stayed that shade all his life.

Have you come up with a name yet?

And congratulations! I know he was long awaited for!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back