Any Designer Purse Addicts Out There??? HA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamk

Reaction score
Hi. I just want to know I am not alone...I have miniature horses and an addiction to Louis Vuitton designer bags....there..it is in print...maybe that is my first step...
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif

Pam Kent

Designer Bag Addict

Louis Vuitton and Chanel here. :DOH! Not an addict so to speak but my husband thinks they make great gifts. I equate each one to how many bags of feed I could have bought! :DOH!

NOt at all! you couldnt catch me dead carrying one of them things. So didnt get what people get out of carrying purses or any of that stuff.

Hehe
default_smile.png
Ashley, my purse is like my security blanket just about! In all my years of carrying one, I have never lost one because I don't feel "set" if it's not on my shoulder. Gives me something to do with my hands and some stuff I can't go around w/o (lip stick, lip gloss, pressed powder, hair brush brush, tooth brush and small tube of tooth paste, test meter for diabetes and glucose tabs, debit and credit cards, drivers license). AND the thing least likely to be found in my purse -- ACTUAL cash. I use my debit card for everything! Without my purse, I feel lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just have never had one. I to never have cash....oh wait, that money altogether.
default_rolleyes.gif
I get alot of comments about not carrying one. Never have, Never will. Not my thing.

Yep, love Coach, D& B also, Vera Bradley is one that I like. I do buy the Coach at the outlet stores. I save and buy one a year or so. My D & B is a Christmas/Birthday gift. I don't have a lot. I sell the ones I'm not using to pay for a new one.

Haven't sprung for Louis Vuitton yet, but Coach yes... I don't buy bags often, but I like good ones and I carry them a long time. Unfortunately for them, both of my daughters inherited this gene LOL. (mine gets thrown in my truck though, my daughter's Chanel bag at least lives in a "clean" place with her
default_biggrin.png
)

Jan

Haven't sprung for Louis Vuitton yet, but Coach yes... I don't buy bags often, but I like good ones and I carry them a long time. )

Jan
Jan, that's the thing. People are shocked sometimes by the price. But I can tell you I have carried this one Louis bag that is huge to all the shows for YEARS.......I stuff so much stuff in it because I could be gone for 18 hours a day on the show grounds. It gets stuck in the dressing room and pitched around everywhere I go. It looks brand new. I have had cheap purses.......they just don't last me. All and all it costs the same over the years.

And BTW.......never any money in mine either! Money? What's money? :DOH!

oh yes, I have a purse fatuation period! I'm not much into clothes or shoes, but purses...I must have about 50. Prada and Coach...YES!!!!!

Hi. I just want to know I am not alone...I have miniature horses and an addiction to Louis Vuitton designer bags
I'm not sure I'd call it an addiction, but I have no interest in any designer purses except for Louis Vuitton and by now I have just about everything made over the years in the traditional LV logo. I have little purses, big purses, wallets, date book, duffle bag, shoulder bag, back pack, make up bag and the carry on travel suitcase with the wheels and handle. Lous Vuitton is super well made and sturdy. I use many of my pieces I have all the time in daily life and even when I pack for horse shows. For all of my kids the large LV backpack I have has doubled as a diaper bag. If we are going to pay that much for something it needs to be something I use all the time that will hold up and is practically indestructible. The very first purse I got 20 years ago looks just as good as my newest one. For a few years I used to get something LV for Christmas and for my birthday but in recent years prices have doubled and tripled and it is so expensive now I just can't justify it. When a purse costs as much as or more than a new harness, these days I'm going to choose the harness instead.

Hey..I am glad I am not alone in my addiction! Yes I too have learned that Louis Vuitton is very pricey but the bags tend to last and last...They hold their value pretty good too!...hubby supports my habit but thinks I am crazy... :DOH!

I also found a very informative forum, just google The Purse Forum if you want to learn more or talk with purse addicts from around the world!
default_biggrin.png

Pam

Latest posts

Back