Another Thank you to Erica

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawntelle

Reaction score
I will add to the topics of Thanking Erica so much for allowing me to purchase yet another foal from her. Last year I bought my colt, "Ericas Pocket Change" and he is awesome, and Erica is great to deal with.
default_yes.gif
: This time Im getting a 2007 foal, and one of the few fillies born at her farm, so I am very grateful to be able to get her. "Ericas Bandito's Beauty Mark".
default_wub.png
: I am not good at posting pictures and will end up with red X's everywhere, so if Erica does get a chance to post some pictures, if not, she was listed as one of her foals born this year on the forum here.
default_yes.gif
:

Thank you soooo much for my little girl, I cant wait to get her into the show ring
default_wub.png
:

WooHoo :aktion033:

Congrats Shawntelle

cant wait to see your girly

See You soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, she is a BEAUTY!!!

Congratulations!!! Your filly is so beautiful and with just the right name, too!!! Erica and her horses are the best
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Here's a pic of "snow white"......she's just a cutie!! Congrats I know you will love her, I "should" be keeping her but I'm still hoping one of the three girls left will "bless" me with a filly (and hoping for buckskin......not being picky or anything;)

Buy your stock in purple shampoo and miracle groom now LOL!

e9f9b595.jpg

Congratulations!! I was just thinking of you last night and was wondering if you ended up getting her, I can't wait to see her in person.
default_cheers.gif
:

Congratulations again! I just love her. I have to say how that mark on her eye reminds me of a fancy Vegas Showgirl! She is so neat!!!! She's one you can tell from one look at that ultra feminine face that she's a SHE through and through!!!

Congratulations! She's so pretty!

She's got just about the cutest little face I have seen!!!!!!

Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks everyone, it was funny becuase as I was finalizing the sale with Erica on the internet the other day, and while I was talking to her I was ordering new slinkys and blankets for that exact reason, I never used to be a fan of pintos because of all the white for bathing...haha and everything I have bought in the last few years has been pintos and now a solid 'white' horse *shrugs* :eek: :lol: But I do love love love the look of her and I think she is going to make a great show horse and broodmare some day as well. Thanks again everyone
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Her barn name is Beauty right now Im assuming, but maybe Vegas might be fun now that Jill mentioned it...or I was thinking maybe Misty...but Beauty does suit her well....
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
She's definitely a beauty, I'd say it fits her nicely!
default_yes.gif
: Congratulations Shawntelle, she's a little doll baby. You'll have so much fun showing her! She's lovely.
default_wub.png
:

Enjoy!

Jodi

Oooohhhh, lucky you!!! I don't envy you though, trying to keep her clean enough to show. I have one that is mostly white right now, and she LOVES to roll and get filthy.

Latest posts

Back