Another fabulous appy filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairicane

Reaction score
We are very pleased to announce our last Brewers Orion Slate foal of the year out of Silverbluff Feathers Galore. This royally bred filly has Orion light Vant Huttenest and Yellow Diamond Little Feather for grandfathers. I have been waiting for this foal and poor Gala has been hugely pregnant looking and miserable for months now. Slate has just outdone himself this year with wonderful foals and I was predicting and praying for a filly and this is what we got along with beauty and wild color. As the saying goes "who could ask for anything more". The filly made sure she was fully cooked before making her appearance and came out looking several weeks old with perfect strong legs and amazing movement. These pictures were all taken at less than 2 days old and I think for just delivering a big late foal momma Gala looks pretty amazing too. She was born 7/19/06. We only have 1 more foal to go and it may not arrive till sept. so things are winding down here and we are enjoying getting to know all our new 2006 foals. Its such a blast to watch them run and play. We have neighbors that come over every day to watch the babies play, its nice to see others enjoy them too
default_yes.gif
:

galaslatefillyrunclosessidebunchedGOOD2dy.jpg

galaslatefillyclosebuttupcuteRUN2dy.jpg

galaslatefillybothrunnice1day72006.jpg

galaslatefillymomfillyfrtpartofgalagardenGooD2d.jpg

These 2 girls can fly already, this is one fast filly!

galaslatemomfillyfullrunfrontviewflying2dy72106.jpg

Look at mom go!

galaslatefillytrotMOMrightsideGreaT2dy72106.jpg

In this pix Gala had just jumped the hedge right in front of our house and the filly scooted right through it, he he.

galaslatefillymomkickingupheels2dys72106.jpg

And after all that fun it was nap time.

galaslatefillylaysleepmomwatchcute2dy72106.jpg

ohhhh, wow.... you had the kind of foaling season most of us only dream about!
default_yes.gif
: Congratulations on a GORGEOUS filly...
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Big Congratulations on a beautiful colorful filly, wow. She is just breath taking.

I so love the Appaloosa's. Slate did you well this year. And what a way to wind

things down with. Congratulations again.

Vicky

WOWEE Me TO! A Appy Filly Lucky Lucky you!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on your beautiful little spotted girl and her gorgeous Mom..They are really special.

You must be exhausted after such a long, productive foaling season and excited as well. :aktion033:

:new_shocked: Wow, she's gorgeous and I agree, mom looks amazing! That front flying pic should go to Equusite!

She is gorgeous!!! I wish I was your neighbor so I could come watch them! Great pixs! Congratulations! Sheila

She is beautiful!!! You sure have had a great year! CONGRATS!

Thanks everyone! We are so pleased with her too. I am going to be spending all my time watching my beautiful appy gang out playing in the pasture!!!

I agree, she sure is pretty, you've had alot of nice foals this year!
default_wub.png
:

Jenn,

Besides the fact she was miserable and grumpy lol. I think she just needed a good grooming and massage before shse was comfy enough to say hey this is it lol. She got all dolled up for her foaling and pics and didn't even know it lol

Oh wow, she is gorgeous, looks like you saved the best for last. !!

Ginny

Thats right guys, Alisa (Gizzmoe) came over and mare sat a few hours while I took dogs to the airport to ship. We all kept saying she has to have this baby soon.......... So after she got her grooming and massage a few hours later she foaled. Ok Alisa come massage Frosty now, LOL.

I love that first photo! Very pretty, it does look like she is flying. :bgrin

Jenn...you were bound to have GORGEOUS with those parents....but add that color and WOW....she looks like she will be a leopard too!!!! :new_shocked:

BIG CONGRATULATIONS...and I sure wish I lived closer, I would be at your fence watching those babies too!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back