Another convert here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharondoright

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Lifelong horse lover, raised in a barn by a feisty mare....but that was many years ago. Saw mini horses at a parade, and decided that would be a great option to get back into horse ownership. Six weeks later, we have built an oversized 2 stall barn and fenced in a paddock. Yesterday my new girl came home. She is a 17 year old former broodmare, sweet as can be. She is great on lead, but no further training. I am excited for the challenge and plan to get her into cart training, but all kinds of in hand work in the mean time. She should be a great introduction for me... kind of a practice pony to get involved with the local mini scene. Luckily we have an active, sanctioned mini club in town!
Would post pic but not sure how....

Hi Sharon!
Welcome to the group! I'm a newbie too! I am a life long horse person, and I got my first minis a week ago. I am so jealous that you have a driving club nearby! I haven't found any driving clubs near me. Enjoy your new little girl.

Welcome from Texas! <3 I am hoping to get into driving in the future as well. I have learned so much from following this forum, as well as The Essential Horse blog that one of our members writes. Best of luck to you!

Latest posts

Back