Another camera question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Do they make cameras that are hard-wired to a transmitter box that can be placed on the outside of your barn, that will then transmit wirelessly to the house?

The only ones I have see are the wireless cams that actually have the little antenae on the top. Or are hardwired all the way to the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
My camera is mounted in the stall and then hardwired to the transmitter which is mounted on the outer wall of the barn. I will have a look at it and try to figure out to kind it is.

Awesome ssshowhorses! That sounds like what I am looking for. Would love to know the brand if you can tell.

I looked for it today to no avail. I packed it away somewhere so I will keep going through boxes until I find it!

ok I will keep looking to see if I can actually get a brand name but I bought it off of Ebay and the person always has lots in stock and they are very helpful with any and all questions. Here is the link let me know if it works:http://cgi.ebay.com/Barn-Camera-Wireless-foaling-cam-metal-building-/350310766414?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item519026174e

You might want to try looking over on the "The BEST of Miniature Horse Forum" to read some information about Barn Cameras. It talks about wired cameras and wireless transmitters, as well as some other info that you might find useful.

Barn Camera Information

Latest posts

Back