Announcing our first CREMELLO Colt - Gorgeous!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisteria

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

First of all - Congratulations to all of you with new foals - it's a great time of year!

Introducing our 2nd foal of the season and the first CREMELLO we've ever had on our farm and he's a STUNNER!

Wisteria GMB Dream Come True (nickname: Tracker) will be Futurity Nominated and Double Registered. His dam is the outstanding AF Gold Charm - a Mickey Mouse daughter and one of the most beautiful minis around (I've been told). His sire is Little Kings Doctor Dream, owned by Joan Richards of Olympian Ranch - a beautiful cremello stallion with an awesome head.

His pedigree is Gold Melody Boy, Little Kings Supreme Dream, Komokos Teenie Jeannie, Roan Ranger and more.

These photos were taken yesterday - he is three days old. We can't wait to see him body clipped and unfolded!

We've got 11 more to go. :new_shocked:

Thanks for letting me share...

Monette :saludando:

DSCF3817.jpg

DSCF3778.jpg

Wow, very handsome, congratulations!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! Look at that head!!! What an absolute beauty!! :aktion033: Congratulations!! :aktion033:

congratulations on a very nice boy!

it looks like you "ordered him" right!

Wow! He is gorgeous!!! congratulations!! Sheila
default_wink.png
:

He is simply stunning.
default_wub.png
: I think he would like to come live in WI.....
default_wink.png
:

Thanks everybody!!!

I just made a video and will have it up by tomorrow night on the Foals page if anyone wants to see it! He's still a little wobbly but looking good!

Monette :saludando:

Congratulations, very pretty boy! :aktion033:

Monette

Congratulations on a fantastic baby boy. How exciting for you. He is

a beauty. I love the Creamello's.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations on your beautiful little guy. He is just perfect.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back