Announcing my new under show gelding--updated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deb O.

Reaction score
559931_10151346760545135_352450914_n.jpg

Linda and I just purchased this little guy from Sandy Agee of Southern Breezes farm. Introducing Southern Breezes Magic Mike. He's 3 weeks old in this picture and will be gelded and become my new under show gelding. He will remain with Sandy until he's weaned from his mama. Love this little guy and can't wait to have him home to work with him.

UPDATE: The much awaited homecoming of this little now gelding happens today. I can't wait to have Mikey home with us here at La Vida Loca. He is going to be one awesome under gelding. Watch for his show ring exploits. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Question, where are his front hooves?!

Congrats!

Congrats, Deb! He is so pretty and I am a sucker for a black leopard. Can't wait to see how he looks next year! He is quite the little fuzz ball
default_smile.png

Thanks everyone! I got to meet Mikey for the 1st time yesterday (on my way home from my trip to Oregon) and he is just adorable! He is a black leopard Appaloosa. He has a lot of hair right now (why he looks like he has no hooves....lol), but he is very refined and we can't wait to clip him in a few months! He was a late baby foaled on November 9th, so he will be a very young yearling!

Here is a cute head shot!

mikeyhead.JPG

He is ADORABLE, I love him! Can't wait to see updates on him as he's shown, etc. Congratulations!

Thanks everyone. We're more then a little anxious to get him home and clipped.
default_thumbup.gif
His front hooves actually had sunken into the sand. Gotta love that florida sand
default_frusty.gif
. He's just precious and quite the little character. I've only been to see him on the weekend the last three weekends for about an hour each. This past weekend he already trusted me enough to allow me to pick him up and to stay put for attention with just a gentle hand at his chest. And boy what a trot he has too.
default_xreiter.gif

75052_10151531891680359_99806218_n.jpg

Mikey home sharing his pen with Linda's gelding "IT" both getting along great. Can't wait til it stays warm enough to clip him ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back