Annie has another problem

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virginia

Reaction score
I was all set to go pick Annie up when the Vet called. Annie is not doing great. They said that she was impacted and that the vet had gone in the backway and pulled some manure loaded with bluestone gravel. (Young female Vet, very small hands)(I have this on all the areas that get muddy)They have tubed her with oil and other stuff but as of 3pm she still hadn't passed anything. They now have her outside walking and grazing to see if something will happen. If everything comes out ok, I can pick her up tomorrow. So please pray for her again!

The vet and I agree that she is sore from the long labor and doesn't want to push, so they have her on Bannamine too.

Ginny StP

ginny im so sorry!! surely she will pass this and be on her way home soon! dang horses will just eat anything. im sending more prayers. Call me if you need to!

Poor Annie.... here's hoping that everything passes quickly so she can come home and get some good ole TLC!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Poor Annie! Here's praying that this too shall "pass".[/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh, you poor thing...I wish Annie a speedy recovery so she can be home with you!

Liz R.

Think only Good Thoughts
default_yes.gif
:

Have her in my prayers.

So Sorry

I'm so sorry Ginny, prayers that everything will turn out fine with Annie.

Jessica

Edited to add: Could you please PM the name and number of your vet whenever you get the time? Thank you so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god. Sending prayers your way to help ease sweet Annie's problems. I am really sorry you are having these problems.

[SIZE=18pt]Oh! Ginny, I'm sorry Annie isn't coming home! Now I'm praying for POOP!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Bill

Any news on Annie...?

So hoping for some good.

Keeping her and you in my thoughts,

Liz M.

Sending prayers that Annie is just "temporarily stopped up" and will pass the impaction asap. At least she was already at the vet's and was able to get immediate treatment. Poor girl, hope she feels better really soon and can come home!

Hoping to hear a positive update! Still sending prayers!!!

[SIZE=18pt]Hi Ginny,[/SIZE]

Looking for an Annie update!
default_yes.gif
: Good news, I hope! :aktion033:

Bill

Latest posts

Back