ANIMAL RESCUE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hahler

Reaction score
http://cbs2.com/pets/Dogs.Pigs.Cats.2.633982.html

i was not doing horses on sunday and was going to do some site seeing since i have never been to CA before until i saw this on saturday nite on the news.

I went up there yesterday and helped out since i have rescue experience (no im not taking any)

this is the 6th time this same guy has done this

it was funny talking with them about trying to deal with the llama LMAO

they might be looking for adoption homes for the sheep and goats and i told them that i would post it on my board.

the dogs were in pretty good shape

all of his dog food was rat infested and what they didnt say in the article was that when the rescue took over someone went out there and put gasoline in the dogs water. they didnt loose any cause a volunteer smelled it but it was close.

ill try to post pix later

dawn

p.s. i made some great contacts with other rescue groups that want some of my dogs for adoption

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dawn great to see you back. Yup there is one born every minute isn't there? I'm really so sick of these morons that just don't need to be anywhere near an animal.

Mary and I were yakking last night and just wondering how your trip went. Hope all is good.

I wish I had known of the pot bellied pigs, I would have told you to bring them on over. You would have enjoyed that ride home....right?
default_biggrin.png

Seriously that was very nice of you to go up and help them out.

Back