Angels among us!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lyn, from what I've read on LB over the years I felt that Ginny was a very special person. This just confirms it. I know you were touched!

I've had angels in my life too!! I glad yours was there for you when you needed her.

Last edited by a moderator:
How wonderful!!

That is in deed a christen thing Ginny did.
default_wub.png
: A wonderful freind and women indeed!

God bless her and you!
default_pray.gif
:

Lyn,

I`m happy your got rosie`s mom back, when you get the time could you send me some photos of her also?

Hope everything goes good for you and your remaining mares....

Lyn, I am so happy for you, that is just so special.

Ginny, what a wonderful person you are, that is the nicest thing, it helps restore my faith that there are self less people in this world.

Lyn, thanks for sharing your story and please keep us updated, I can't wait to see the new baby when it arrives!! :bgrin

What a very special gift. Ginny is the greatest!! Good luck with the new foal. Will she foal this year?

Another touching story, geat way to start the day. Ginny has to be a very special person.

[SIZE=14pt]Mona, Yes Savannah is due this year, probably in the next month the way she is making her changes. I will take a picture of her today if the camera is working. She seemed so relaxed last night, stood with her head resting over thedoor of her stall... she was licking my arm while I was leaning there watching her and Bailey next to each other interact. I think Bailey was missing Sillouette and found the empty stall disturbing because she seems more content with a new buddy or should I say an old buddy of hers next door. It just feels peaceful out there. I could stay with the girls all day just watching them.... waiting on the babies..... but I do have a husband to cook for and a house to clean and 8 dogs to care for...lol never a dull moment here but I bless Ginny everytime I see Savannah. When I sold her to Ginny we were in a bind financially here.... otherwise I would not have sold her because she is so calm and gentle. It feels so good to have her home![/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Here is a fresh pic of Savannah today....we were taking them to transfer her amha papers.....poor tummy! When do you think she will foal....she was with the stallion till 6/20.[/SIZE]

ef211076.jpg

Lyn

What an Angel Ginny is and I'm so happy for you Lyn. That is a wonderful gift of love. The happiness is flowing from your words. Give that mare a big hug from me.

Also, I'm glad to meet another "General Hospital" fan. I've watched the show since 1966 and was on the set and met the stars in 1976 in CA.

Joyce L

Latest posts

Back