Angels among us!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]A couple of years ago I sold a little mare Savannah to Ginny St.P. She is out of two imported horses, Tampico, now dead who was a fallabella import and Red Bird Vant Huttenest. Imported from Holand.[/SIZE]

Anyway... long story short. Ginny read about losing Fancy and Sillouette and their fillies and she e mailed me saying she wanted to send Savannah back. When I told her that I couldnt afford to buy her she said she meant for her to be a gift back to me!!!! I was flabergasted! No one has ever been so kind to me.... to top it off Savannah is carrying a gift of her own! She is bred to a little red and white Jefferson Hall stud!

I cant thank Ginny enough for making me smile and have some hope again. Savannah is a mare that always foals before 11 at night.... her last baby for me was born mid afternoon after she started dripping milk that morning. She started pacing when General Hospital started and before the first comercial was down and pushing and out popped Rose!

Im praying for an equally uneventful delivery of this precious gift.

Savannah seems to be happy she came home.... she talks to her old friends and is settled in her old stall. Maybe she will tell Bailey to "Get on the stick" and have her baby soon....lol

Many many thanks Ginny and God bless you for your love the the horses and for us. There isnt another one like you!

Lyn
default_wub.png
:
ef232e6f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, How wonderful!!!! Ginny is a very special person and this is sure an amazing gift
default_yes.gif
: You must just be thrilled, friends like that don't come along every day! I got a very special gift myself this past week, someone anonymously paid my vet bill at the horsey hospital, we are still in shock
default_yes.gif
: Have no idea who did this, but whoever it was I just can't thank enough!!!!! Wish we knew so I could thank them in person.

Oh Lyn, I am in tears, I am so happy for you. What a wonderful gift from a wonderful person!!

What a wonderful, wonderful gift to you, Lyn...
default_wub.png
:

Liz R.

default_wub.png
: All I can say is Bless you Ginny for such a generous heart! And I hope that helps Lyn's sad heart heal as it obviously will!

I think it's everyone's dream to be able to geniunely do something like that for someone and I'm so glad as it couldn't happen for a more deserving person.

Now for the wait for the upcoming Blessed event..I'm saying a beautiful filly at 10: 45 PM on a Sunday.. :bgrin you know "fair of face".

Maxine

oh my im so happy for you!!! ginny is one in a million for sure!! Shes had a rough year herself but is always so giving straight from her heart. We could never run cmhr without her. Congrats lyn and thank you ginny for being the beautiful person you are
default_wub.png
:

Kindness is one of the most wonderful qualities in a person.........

I am so very happy for you Lyn that you have such a dear and kind friend
default_yes.gif
:

I am thrilled that you have some good news with your horses for a change, long may the good continue:)

Ginny what a lovely and kind gesture!! God Bless you!
default_smile.png

I am so happy for you Lynn! God truly does "plant" angels amoung us! Looks like Ginny was yours! Congratulations and enjoy!!!

:aktion033: We miniature horse owners have a special connection for sure! cudos to Ginny! and congrats Lyn! :aktion033:

How wonderful! :aktion033: NIce looking mare!! I am sure she will be glad to be with you again!!

Lovely lady to give her back! For sure and Angel!
default_yes.gif
:

Joyce

Well Lyn, I speak from personal experience....Virginia St Pierre is one of God's angels on earth. She is selfless and generous to a fault and always has some way to brighten even the darkest day. She saved me last August and is one of my most treasured friends.

[SIZE=14pt]Ginny has been there for me before too.... you see , two years ago when Tess was born with joint ill and I had been feeding her around the clock for a week, my daughter was getting married in a month... things were crazy here to say the least..... Ginny called me and said she as coming to get Tess because there was her and Izzy and the two of them would rehab her. She took her to her wonderful vet and they worked for a few more days to save Tess. When they couldnt, Ginny took her home and burried her on a hill under a tree overlooking her place. She offered to take my remaining mares to foal them out for me because my vision was deteriorating quickly..... Ginny was there for me always. When we were trying to find a way to get Ryans pony here, the little autistic boy I was working with.... Ginny went to Ohio and Got them and wouldnt let us pay her. She later went to TN to get my mini trailer for me from Judy Z because I cant drive. God has woderful rewards in store for our Ginny for her selfless generosity above and beyond! She lives about 2 and a half hours from me so it wasnt just a couple trips around the corner![/SIZE]

Lyn

I will never ever forget Tess, and yes Ginny is an amazing woman.

THANK YOU FOR POSTING YOUR NEWS LYN........YOUVE JUST RESTORED MY FAITH IN HUMAN NATURE AGAIN...GODBLESS YOU ALL!!!!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]I am always overcome by the generousity, and love that is shone on this forum by its members. Ginny that was such a wonderful thing to do. God bless you. And, Lyn, God bless you too, you are a wonderful friend and mentor to all of us.[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back