Angel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What i want to buy is a yearling (hoping to buy with this money) is a AMHR/AMHA registered Buckeroo bloodline Gelding. I want something that is rouphly a yearling. Chestnut, Palimino, Buckskin or bay. Do halter classes for about a year. When its 2 1/2 get it ground driving at home, then when its 3 send it off to a trainer. I want it to show in Driving obsticle and some other driving classes when its older.

I just want to get around $4,000 so i can keep my options open and $4,000 will leave give me a good chance of exactly getting what i want in a mini ..

But i would need extra money when i send it off to a trainer so i would need a bit extra and i'd like to have at least 800-1,000 for show expenses left.

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
LoveCoco said:
Angle is also registered and was well taken care of ..where we bought her was a very nice auction.

I just dont think all horses from auctions are bad at all ...

Leeana

530960[/snapback]

I bought a horse last year from a "really nice auction"- I won't give it's name, let's just say it's a MAJOR Miniature horse auction in this area. I guess I didn't pay enough attention to the horse in the stall (actually, I think I mixed her up in my head with another mare that looked alot like her), when I got her home she had bowlegs in front. As her feet grew out, the bowlegs went away, but now she toes in so bad I couldn't probably ever show her. And I paid way too much to sell her as a pet....
ohmy.gif

Ah well. I gotta LEARN TO PAY ATTENTION.....
rolleyes.gif

Lucy

UPDATE:

Still has not locked up since yeterday. Hasnt popped or anything. She was chasing Rocky around this morning and being a regular moody mare. We still have to do her exersizes today.

Leeana

Back