An Open Letter To President Obama

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tag, it seems like you've read more of my posts than vice versa and with that being the case, then you understand where I am coming from with the bumper sticker. If not, just go back and re-read what I've said in this thread alone. You might also just re-read Lou Pritchett's letter, the foundation post of this thread, as that sums it up very fine. You already know, because you were told a couple times before, that I'm not going to be baited into debating anything with you.

On the other hand, it's good to see you are still around. You always let us know you're here in political threads (exclusively from what I have seen) -- I hope your miniature horses are doing well.

A friend (and LB member) just sent some cartoons to me. Some of them (below), fit right in with what we are talking about. For those of you who "get it", here you go. Those of you who don't, at least the topic title made it fairly obvious what to expect...

obama-bankrupt-blame-rush.jpg

will-not-prosecute-for-safekeeping.jpg

obama-facebook.jpg

n-korea-work-while-obama-watches.jpg

handshake.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You already know, because you were told a couple times before, that I'm not going to be baited into debating anything with you.
BAITED? Wow. That was not my intent at all. You just see ANY opinion that may not mesh with yours 100% as "baiting". Because the thought that anyone might want to simply discuss such things is obviously ridiculous...
default_no.gif

On the other hand, it's good to see you are still around. You always let us know you're here in political threads (exclusively from what I have seen) -- I hope your miniature horses are doing well.
Jill.... why the sneers and contempt.... From what you have seen? Better check that eye chart.
default_wink.png
I posted in this thread - I did not know I needed a permission slip to do so. I have posted in many other threads out on the main forum as well. Not much of late as - horrors - it is not only show season but there is untold pasture and fence maintenance to do. So I do not spend a lot of time on the forum unless it is a rainy day, like today... or late at night.

Oh, I "get it" as you say. It is not exactly rocket science.

And obviously you did not read my earlier post that said I have issues with some of Obama's current policies... but I fail to see how that Anti-American President schtick helps Country First or the current situation in any way...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back