Amish Breeders in Pennsylvania

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We go to Mt Hope all the time, every second saturday just to look around and see the beautiful place, Tracy what sale were they having? I know they are having one this saturday and were going down bc were stopping over at a friends farm to look at her Miniatures.

My Coco came from a amish guy from PA who brought him up here and was trained to drive and ride by amish people. He is pretty well trained, he is not trained on the level i would consider him ready so show country pleasure but he is safe. Im not a big fan of amish trained horses but Coco turned out okay.

The sale Tracy was talking about was the "exotic" two day sale. We were there with the intention of just looking and talk to friends that were selling there. Of course that plan never works very well when I have the checkbook along :bgrin There's a medicine hat and buckskin mare hiding in the barn :lol:

This weekends sale is a Friday/Saturday set up. Friday is tack and the horses being brought from Auburn University. Mostly draft and draft crosses on Friday evening. Read the advertisment today and these are "research" horses,some were broke at one time some not. We're going down to the tack sale and to just look at what horses are there.

As to the amish looking down or not dealing with women, I've never had any treat me any different. Sure some are rude or don't speak but there's just as many english people who act in that manner :no:

Latest posts

Back