AMHR

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep my paperwork updated. Though do have a few AMHA horses to transfer into my name(Booker and Kid), one AMHR/FBR horse to transfer into my name(Spot). All my other horses transfers are done or in the process of being done. I have to wait until pay day to do the 2 AMHA ones. I plan to send Spots AMHR papers monday to get transfered into my name and his FBR papers I'll send on payday as well. Wish I won the lotto. ;-)

I agree - nothing "stupid" here ate all. You cannot "skip' an owner & not expect to have problems-- never mind trying to figure out who owns who by the dates on the papers. Keep the papers current & you will have no problem.

This would never have been a problem if EACH person had done their transfer properly. DOn't blame AMHR (or AMHA) .

If you are an AMHR member a rule book can be had by phoning (or writing) and requesting one - simple as that.

I have been dealing with AMHR for a very long time & have never had a problem with my papers. However, be very careful when buyingaat an acution as transfers are not alwasy been done & can creat a nightmare worse than what you had.

Glad to hear it all worked out.

Latest posts

Back