AMHR YOUTH ESSAY CONTEST

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now another reason to wish to be young again.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Robin

default_smile.png
Belinda,

I email Amber eariler today about this fine filly. Does amber have a website?

Where will the filly be given away at?Also how long of a essay does it have to be?

What are the age limit on it?

thanks melissa

default_smile.png
Belinda,

I email Amber eariler today about this fine filly. Does amber have a website?

Where will the filly be given away at?Also how long of a essay does it have to be?

What are the age limit on it?

thanks melissa
Yes Amber does have a web site Kildow Montgomery Training Stable

The Essay's will be judged during AMHR Nationals and the Filly will be given away at the Youth Awards Ceremony at Nationals..

There is NO age limit as long as you are a youth and can write
default_rolleyes.gif
: And I think you have to be a youth Member , but that is not a big deal as it is a very modest fee of $5.00 and that is good for you until you are 18..

As for the requirements of the Essay, Length and etc. You need to contact Amy which I have her email in a post in this topic somewhere.

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone ..

Hi! A question here!

1. Do you have to be present to AMHR Nationals to accept if you DO win?And if so where are they?

Thanks!

Alyx :saludando:

:aktion033: How very generous of you Belinda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!! The youth really have their work cut out for them, I would imagine the essay's will be pouring in on this filly!!!!!!!!! Yes, to be young again!LOL
default_wink.png
:

Good luck to everyone interested in this generous opportunity that Belinda has provided for the AMHR youth.

"Heart" will be at KM stables the 1st of February and will travel with our showstring for the 2007 show season. When she arrives we will try to get some recent pictures and get her a page on the website so you can all keep up with her results during the show season. We hit several shows in the Midwest and even make it to Texas and Oklahoma so stop by and check this beauty out in person
default_yes.gif
: .

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
: Amber,

Please post on here what all the youth needs to do to win this fine filly.

please pm me as soon as you can my children would love to win this fine filly.

How long does the essay have to be?

Does the essay have to be type and writen in the children's writing?

When does the essay have to be turn in by what date?

Does the winner have to be present to win her?

What all does the youth have to write about on the essay( about the filly only or what?)

Plus any questions and answers i left off.

thanks alot,

My children are really to start writing let us know what all to write about.

MELISSA

default_wub.png
: Amber,

Please post on here what all the youth needs to do to win this fine filly.

please pm me as soon as you can my children would love to win this fine filly.

How long does the essay have to be?

Does the essay have to be type and writen in the children's writing?

When does the essay have to be turn in by what date?

Does the winner have to be present to win her?

What all does the youth have to write about on the essay( about the filly only or what?)

Plus any questions and answers i left off.

thanks alot,

My children are really to start writing let us know what all to write about.

MELISSA
This is not Amber but I can answer a few of the questions.. Also Amy was still working out all the final requirements for this and I might have jumped the gun a bit annoucing it before she was ready , but hey wanted to give the Kids something to think about during the Yucky winter months..
default_wacko.png
:
default_wacko.png
:

Anyway , YES it must be in there Handwriting !! And their own words... They divide these up among some of the members at Nationals , Generally ones that are Teachers and such to read them and go over all of them , and then I am not sure how they did it last year as far as selecting the winner , I think it might have been narrowed down to a vote.. DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THAT !! As I am not 100% sure how it was done..
default_yes.gif
: I try to stay far away from the selection process
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

So Amy should have something on the youth website soon as I understand they are in the process of updating it .. So check there..

Oh, what a PRECIOUS filly!

Hmm.. I may just enter this contest. I would love to have her, I will be needing a halter horse soon enough. And the fact that she is a "Cross Country" horse makes it all the better!
default_smile.png

Belinda? Mabe you know what are we writing about so I can get thinking
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back