AMHR YOUTH ESSAY CONTEST

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
I have donated a filly this year to the National Youth for the Essay Contest at Nationals. She is a yearling and just as cute as they come .. The response to the Essay was so wonderful for the colt last year , I told Amy , just think what might happen if they had a little girl to write about.. So here she is , sorry I do not have a current picture. Also Amber Montgomery of KM Training stable will have Heart this summer taking her to shows all over so that the Youth will be able to see her. :aktion033:

dancerfilly2.jpg

[SIZE=10pt] Cross Country Pardon My Heart[/SIZE]

5-14-06 Filly Buckskin, THis is a daughter of Cross Country Rowdy's Reflection,she is AMHR Futurity eligible

And she is going to be a golden Buckskin . Heart should stay under 31"

For any information on the Essay and such please contact Amy Mooreman the Youth Committee Chair

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: WOW! Isn't she pretty!!! I'm going to check out the rules for the essay contest.... :bgrin

Belinda, what a wonderful and generous gift to the youth of AMHR. That is an amazing filly! Whatever youth wins her is VERY lucky! As a soon-to-be grandma, I will be encouraging my granddaughter to be fully involved in the youth program as she grows, as I feel it is something very terrific! She already has her first horse, even though she isn't born yet! LOL! :bgrin

:aktion033: Excellent donation.... :aktion033:

Belinda-

She's gorgeous!

I might qualify as a youth if they count how mature I (don't) act! I'm definitely a youth then!

Where are the Essay Details
default_wub.png
: Wow That is my dream Filly
default_wub.png
: :eek: Oh Belinda She is Absolutly Stunning
default_wub.png
:

If only i was a couple years younger. *sigh*

She is very very pretty, the winner will be very lucky. GOOD LUCK YOUTHs!

I think I may consider writing this year....
default_wub.png
:

Edit:

Would anyone be able to PM me with the email address for more info on the contest?

OMGosh! I don't know how many entries are typcially submitted, but I expect EVERY SINGLE youth member will be giving this their best shot!

Now, if I'm emotionally still a youth, can I participate?
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

She's one stunning filly!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Very generous of you indeed! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

aww man i shore would love to have her!, i have no idea how to wright an essay nore would i be lucky enuff to win heh...

Melissa You have plenty of time to get someone to help you learn how to write a essay , It is not that hard at all. Gosh last year we had them turned in from very very young children, I am sure that Amy will soon put something out on what the requirements will be, I leave all that up to the Youth committee.

But just remember this "" YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THAT YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO""
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

I don't suppose .. '2nd childhood' would count.....
default_rolleyes.gif
: She is just so beautiful!!

Pam

Who was the winner last eyar and did they publish the essay
default_wub.png
: Id love ot read it. Also whats the essay on?
default_smile.png

OH MY GOSH! That filly is just beatifull! I am going to work my butt off and do my best to win this filly! Could you please give me the peoples e-mail that I should contact to find out about the information to enter this?

How very generous of you to do this! I can not tell you what a big motivation that is! That filly is litlery a dream! And I do believe DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

Thank you!

Gage

If you would like contact Amy Mooreman her email address is [email protected] She is the Youth Committee Chairperson . She will be able to tell you all the requirements for the Essay.

I wish each and everyone of you the very best of Luck.. :saludando:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Very nice filly
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

would love to have her?What is the ages for the essay? My daughter who is 12 yrs old would love her.We have always wanted a buckskin filly.What a pretty name as well?She is a KEEPER. If would be nice to win she my daughter is learning to show(would love to show her)

thanks MELISSA
default_wub.png
:

she's a very lovely girl, and even us old, childless folks appreciate your generosity in donating to the future of AMHR

Latest posts

Back