AMHR Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
There is always so much anticipation before we head to the National Show. And the end is always bittersweet. I have never been more tired than I was at the end of this years show, but it's always sad to say goodbye to friends you won't see again for another year. Sorry the voice got a little scratchy for a day or so - must have been the previous 11 days at the Oregon State Fair.

Congratulations to all of you that made the trek and showed at the largest miniature horse show held in the world. Thanks you again for your kindness to both Sharon and myself. You will never know how much it is appreciated. You folks are the best. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Mark Bullington

Oh Mark and Sharon, you help make it FUN, and memorable...it is a memory that will live with me forever, my first Nationals with my own horse. And you got to say our name! I have just about never been so excited!

THANK YOU GUYS for making it all so much fun.
default_wub.png
:

Awww, I've never been to Nationals, but I know that Mark & Sharon make every show much more wonderful, and when they're NOT there, I actually feel disappointed, 'cuz you're the gold standard!

I'm glad you're home!!!

Guess we'll be seeing you next at the Year End Awards Banquet for NWMHC?

I'm off for Worlds the first week of Oct.

Liz

As always Mark you and Sharron (and everyone else in center ring and the office) are outstanding :aktion033:

:aktion033: Mark, we all appreciate yours and Sharon's tireless dedication to the Nationals. You both are just wonderful folks and make the Nationals run so smoothly and enjoyable for all of us. Can't wait to see you all again next year. Thanks for the many, many hours you both give so that our show goes well as well as all the other dedicated folks that make the show GO, from the Paddock manager, the ladies in the office and the AMHA royals. You all do a GREAT JOB, WELL DONE FOLKS. :aktion033:

It was my first Nationals and I was very impressed with how smooth things run. I logged quite a few hours in the stands and when an announcer is having fun it makes the whole thing more enjoyable!!

Thank You Mark & Sharon & all the staff for making Nationals such an enjoyable time. Mark - We hope we can make lightning strike 3 times next year!!! Thanks for everything

Roelene

Mark sorry Raven and I werent there this year. A whole year of planning liberty music for nothing lol but hopefully will see you on the show circut in the spring !

I like it toward the end of the show when we are all a little slap happy, and Mark gets about the same way and gets even funnier while announcing! Mark, you were hilarious when Subbert lifted the toga of the chariot driver!

AMHR Nationals would lose some of its luster if Mark wasn't announcing and Sharon wasn't helping keep things running smoothly at the gate.

You both do a terrific job at the AMHR Nationals and the ASPC Shetland Congress, hats off to you both for a job well done! WE enjoyed your professional announcing and smoothness of running the shows.

Mark, we always love to hear you there as usual!! YOU are the best! LOL Hope to see you next year!

Hey Mark!

Ever since we met you for the first at TOC you have been one of the folks that make the shows that much more fun. You have a wonderful, pleasant voice to listen to especially when you are calling our number! Hope to listen to you next year at the shows and hope you take some time off for a well deserved rest. I don’t know how you all manage to do it.

Huge thank you right back to you!

Dawn :saludando:

Mark, I always seeing you at the shows and hearing you announce....too bad I didnt get get to hear you announce the National Championship of one of my own bred horses this year...*BUMMER* Next year, I hope to be at Nationals...oh, but first I hope to be showing my own horse in the NW!! :lol: :saludando:

(Btw, I ate a corn on the cob one handed at the OSF...LOL...and my arm is all better!! :aktion033: )

Thanks both of you - there's more Pop Tarts where those came from Sharon!

Thank you both for keeping things running smoothly.... Going back to the regular ladies pleasure class was hard after only being in PMC for 5 years .Felt like standing on a diving board, knowing you had to jump in and couldnt go back! When you called Clarion the Gold Standard driven by Lynette Jacobs, you made my year! Thanks again both of you!

Lyn :aktion033:

Mark and Sharon,

It was so wonderful to see you guys again, I seems like forever since I last saw you! Were you surprised! You both were on the top of my list of "people to see"! I didn't get a chance to say good bye, as I left right after under Liberty (I had to get home to get ready for Worlds). I so look forward to seeing you again next year, YES, I will be there :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:

Take care and keep in touch! Love you guys
default_wub.png
:

Natalie

Mark, it is always a pleasure to hear your announcing. The humor you add is refreshing. The show staff and vendors make the "R" show a real pleasure.

Thanks

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

Mark and Sharon thanks so MUCH :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: ...I didn't get to go, but I know you BOTH are PERFECT at your jobs
default_wink.png
:

Also a BIG[SIZE=36pt]THANK YOU[/SIZE] :aktion033: for asking for a minute of

Silence and Peace for Our Dear Dorothy Broadhead of AClassic Touch who

passed away on August 30th
default_crybaby.gif
:

...GEE it's going to be a whole month since she has been gone in 8 more days..
default_crybaby.gif
: I still feel like someone still pulled my heart out

default_bye-sad.gif
:

That was very kind of you,

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH

and CONGRATULATIONS to All the 2007 AMHR National winners

:aktion033:

Blessings,

Jenny

Back