AMHR Nationals Youth Essay Contest

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrowhead

Reaction score
This is for all of the Youth entered to show at the 2006 AMHR National Show in youth classes.

Cross Country Farm has donated a colt to the Youth Committee for the 2006 AMHR National Show. We are having an Essay Contest to determine who receives this outstanding colt. Enclosed you will find two pages that refer to this contest: one is the guidelines and the other is the form. If you wish to win this colt, bring your completed essay to Nationals and turn it in by 4:00 PM Friday, September 8, at the Youth Table. The colt will be at Nationals. There will be signs directing you to his stall. The winner will be announced during the Youth Awards Ceremony.

The colt Cross Country donated last year has won several of his champion classes! This is a very nice colt and will make some YOUTH a grand show miniature. :aktion033:

I had intended to have already mailed this information plus information on all National's Youth Activities. I have not received the Youth Exhibitor List from the National's show manager. I wanted everyone to have ample time to get their essays written before Nationals.

So, if there are any Youth who are showing at Nationals in youth classes that want to try for this colt, PLEASE email me at [email protected] or call 325-356-1749 (leave a message and fax number).

I am going to cross post this on the Youth Forum also with Lil'Beginnings.

Thank you,

Amy Moerman

ASPC/AMHR Youth Committee

Bumping this back up so the youth and parents can see it.

Belinda, that is great you donated the colt.....thanks for believing in todays youth and supporting the AMHR National Show! :aktion033:

default_wub.png
: No need for Thanks,
default_wink.png
: My son got tons of knowledge and great benefits when he was in the youth activities and as Ambassador for the Assoc.
default_rolleyes.gif
: So it is the least we can do to give something back for all they gave to us..
default_yes.gif
: With out our Youth where would we be ?

The colt from Last year was Cross Country Mr. Natural who Shasta Harrison has been showing this summer and doing extremely well , with putting several Championships on him from the open classes..
default_yes.gif
:

The colt this year is a Double bred Redboy Grandson and should do well in the show ring for who ever is lucky enough to get him...

Let Me Introduce ""CROSS COUNTRY THE RAPPER""

LADYRED4_op_399x600.jpg

LADYRED5_op_800x535.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:new_shocked: :new_shocked: sorry the pictures are so big..
default_wacko.png
:

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU -

My daughter has been checking the mailbox every day waiting for this info and was convinced we'd gotten it and I must have lost it. She wants to be a writer and is always writing stories and poems, etc. just for fun and she was thrilled to read about the essay contest in the Journal. She also got very excited when she figured out that it was a "Cross Country" mini she could win because she loves the Cross Country horse we added to our show string this summer.

I have been checking the mailbox everyday too!

I cannot wait to get started! I love talking about my miniatures and everything, so I know this will be an easy essay for me to write!

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: sorry the pictures are so big..
default_wacko.png
:

Belinda, THANKS for the pics...last night when I posted it was LATE and I did not feel like trying to figure out the pic thing with this board! I was going to try this afternoon....you beat me to it.

again,

THANKS!

Amy M.

Bumping back up for the youth that was looking for the information.

Karen

Latest posts

Back