AMHR Nationals.....who's going

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Since we are leaving next monday for nationals already, and since the Worlds thread is up, Who all is coming and who are your bringing?[/SIZE]

We are bringing Sweet Tart,who was top ten two years in a row so far futurity and open

tart2005.jpg

Carbon Copy only shown last year as a 2 year old also top 5 for futurity and open

2005carbon.jpg

and her little sister Independance day making her Nationals debut. Futurity and open

2005missindy.jpg

these two will also be in Get of sire and produce of dam.

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Come on you guys..... I know SOME of you are coming....[/SIZE]

Lyn

We are leaving next Thursday and staying thru for the youth and ammy weekend only (wish it could be the whole thing, work and school in the way with our real life again), we'll see everyone there!
aktion033.gif
We are taking 4, first is our 2 year old stallion(co owned with Erica), Erica's Smoke Rings In The Dark, he was 2004 National Reserve Champion

f3060ee5.jpg

Then we have our 2 year old gelding, H Smokin' Colt Pistol, he was a 2004 National Top Ten

f360ef86.jpg

Our yearling stallion, Mini H Smokin' Most Wanted

f3a0d330.jpg

and our yearling mare, Erica's Oh Bay-B Bay-B

f3a0bed2.jpg

Pray for me, I make my daughter show all year because I really LOVE being the groom, but she has a good time making me show in the ammy classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going...

Bringing Lowes Dealer

dealerposter.jpg

Youth showmanship 13-17 under

youth hunter under

youth jumper under

youth obstacle under

and LNR's Flyin High

Peanutcollage.jpg

Youth showmanship 13- 17 over

Youth Hunter over

Youth jumper over

and I am SOOO excited to meet Frizzles_gal aka Morgan!

Joel White is bringing Appy and we're flying out on Sunday to join them for the rest of the week! Halter, costume, liberty... and having FUN!
yes.gif

Count me in!! How I'll ever be READY, I don't know; I haven't felt well lately, but I'm very much looking forward to Nationals.

Bringing my B gelding (again), Magic Mist Color On Fire. He's such a fun boy.
g_fire05_f.jpg

and for the first time to Nationals (and it will be her fourth show EVER), Fire's half sister, Magic Mist Wildfire.
m_wildfire_02_f.jpg

She's only three years old, and pretty immature, so she won't be in many classes, just going to "get her feet wet" and get warmed up for next year.
smile.gif

Oh! and I will be picking up my NEW filly there (woo-hoo!!) I don't have any pics, so the announcement will have to wait.
smile.gif

Leaving/Arriving on Friday through Weds (have to be back for college) and I HATE this time of year as right before nationals and I am stuck up at college 2hrs away and not working the horses like I like to.

Erica's RFM Spring Thunder - yearling over filly

f29518a1.jpg

Erica's Cloverbud - yearling under filly

f2fedc9f.jpg

Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes - two year old under filly

f2fedca2.jpg

Erica's Echos of my Destiny - yearling under colt

f294e454.jpg

Cross Country Take My Breath Away - two year old over colt

f34db592.jpg

Erica's Just Behold - weanling under filly, who more than likely will be a little "plump" as I don't work my weanlings - though she has fitted up some on her own since this pic

f323ffd4.jpg

Erica's Gone and DunIT - weanling under colt

DunIT--071905--5.jpg

My mother and my brother will be flying in for the youth/ammy part of the show and our trainer will be there for the whole show with our ten show horses(and two broodmares that are travelling to the World Sale)

We are taking:(all under division horses)

*Grosshill Ek Creations Duke of Earl-Open Roadster and Country Pl. driving

*SRF Dainty Dancer- Youth and Open Single Pl. Driving

*SRF Obsession-Youth, Ammy, and Open Halter Jr. Mares

*SRF Desperado-Youth, Ammy, and Open Sr. Halter Geldings

*SRF Centurian-Youth Country Pl. Driving and Open Halter Sr. Stallions

*SRF Top Brass- Youth and Open Roadster

*(my precious gelding)Grosshill EKs Incredible Illusion- Youth and Open Hunter, Youth and Adult Jumper, open and Youth Versatility and Youth Halter Obstacle.... Possibly Open Halter Sr. Geldings

*SRF Encore-Open Halter Sr. Geldings

*SRF Party Girl-Youth, Ammy, and Open Sr. Mare

*SRF Noble Flaire- Open Park Harness

and Smithdeal Apache Kids Grand Design and Little Kings Brandy Buckeroo will be along for the ride, making their way to the AMHA World Show Sale!

saludando.gif

We are leaving Tuesday and taking 5 total to show and one that needs to be worked,

Lucky Four Black Velvets Bandofire - Sr Gelding under open and amateur

Honeysuckle Knoll Sundances Analisa - yearling mare under for amateur only

Knells Spin To Win - 2 year old gelding under - open, solid color and amateur

Villas Party Doll - 2 year old mares under 32 - open only

Blue Ribbon Bodacious Shiney Gold - yearling gelding over - open and amateur

then we are taking our new yearling filly to keep her in shape for World, we don't have anyone to leave her with and want her to be ready to show.

Looking forward to seeing everyone I already know and meeting people I really want to know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyn, you know we'll be there with Redi.

We're really looking forward to doing some "Window Shopping" in the stall areas...So may nice horses to see all in one place.

[SIZE=14pt]Mike I adore that horse and if he ever has a daughter that looks like him for sale....PLEASE CALL ME FIRST![/SIZE]

Lyn

We will be there

raven will bring her best friend foxy and her 2nd best friend (although way below foxy everyone is WAY below foxy)
wink.gif
Casper and our mare Magic as well as picking up our new lease mare scribbles and my new yearling colt Paco

she will be showing them in

well she is with our horses showing

youth

halter, obstacle, showmanship, driving, versatility,hunter

she will be showing a couple others horses in halter and doing a open halter class as well- of course liberty to

Me i am doing liberty and my token class (ammy halter) my goal- to not fall on my face in front of everyone if i leave the ring with no dirt in my teeth it was a great class
biggrin.gif

Didn't we just do this last week?
biggrin.gif

Patty and I are taking three horses:

Erica's Gimmie Another Glance -- under gleding

*Halter

*Country Pleasure driving

*Hunter

*Jumper

*Versaltility

*Halter Obstacle

*Driving Obstacle

*Showmanship

Jurgen's Cinnamon Swirl -- under mare

*Halter

*Pleasure driving

*Roadster

*Hunter

*Jumper

*Halter Obstacle

*Driving Obstacle

Nostalgia's Indisputably Orion -- Over gelding (leased from Tom and Carmie Viebrock)

*Halter

*Showmanship

*Country Pleasure driving

*Hunter

*Jumper

*Versatility

*Halter Obstacle

*Driving Obsacle

These are all Youth Classes--not sure if I'm showing Ammy yet, or if we can stay for Open classes. See you there!!

Are we doing a message board at Ozark again??

minih said:
Pray for me,  I make my daughter show all year because I really LOVE being the groom,  but she has a good time making me show in the ammy classes.

457443[/snapback]

Teri(minih), you will do just fine!
yes.gif
You have beautiful horses! I look at your Erica's Oh Bay-B Bay-B and just
wub.gif
I've thought highly of her since she was born......a "Prince" baby.
wub.gif
Have a great Nationals!
smile.gif

Thank you Russ, I will just need to be sure and stock up on plenty of stomach medicene
yes.gif

I'll be there the 13th and 14th. Everyone please look for me! I'm going ONLY to meet as many of you as I can! I should be wearing a button with Lotto's photo on it so you'll know me.

Best of luck to everyone!
aktion033.gif

BTW, what classes are showing the 13-14th?

I'll be there for youth and ammy, so stop and say hi!

We are taking two:

Winning Color's Hijacker SOS

youth-sr. geldings over

youth-CP driving over

LakeElmo007.jpg

Send A Message SOS (in training with Sam Barth)

youth-pleasure driving 32" and under

and other open classes

DrivingMessy.jpg

Good luck all and I hope to meet some of you guys there!

I am going just as a spectator this year, helping out my friend Stacy Score and also a few other of my NW buddies. I am so excited, so many beautiful horses in this thread, I can't imagine what a "candy store" I'm going to see there! And get a taste for when I bring my own next year.

Erica, I cannot WAIT to see Taker in the flesh!
wub.gif
There sure are a lot of Erica horses in this thread...
488.gif

[SIZE=14pt]We are bringing 14 total....plus a few to sell for a friend...[/SIZE]

Here is the list...

7S Absolut Bay Bandit

Flying A Color’s Maybe At Midnight

Flying A’s Magic’s Maybe A Rendevous

Flying A’s Superman

Flying A Femme Fetale

Dream Weaver’s Midnight Serenade

Van Lo’s Iza Dough B’s Girl

Dream Weaver’s Little Miss Dynamite

Dream Weaver’s I’m A Sample Too

Flying A Magic’s Do You Wanna Dance

Dream Weaver’s Anticipation

Dream Weaver’s Oh Me, Oh My

Dream Weaver’s Cauzin’ A Commotion

Dream Weaver’s Prime & Proper

Most of these are All-Around Halter & Performance horses, Showing in Youth, Futurity, some Ammy and open classes. We will be there from the 7th till the very last day....We're gonna be busy....ya think?

PS....I want to send out good, safe thoughts to everyone that is traveling to Nationals...everyone be careful and arrive there safe!

Latest posts

Back