AMHR nationals pic of by boy...better late then never.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura Leopard

Reaction score
I waited a while to order my picture, but I still wanted to share. This is my almost 4 year old gelding, Erica's Big City Conspiracy Theory. This year was his, and my first time at nationals. As a three year old he placed 6th in the Ammy over western country pleasure driving class. I was very proud of him. He's my do anything I ask horse. A very trustworthy partner.

Thanks for letting me share,

Laura

nationals001.jpg

Lovely picture, Laura! Bishop and Turbo do look so very much alike.
default_wub.png
Congratulations on a great placing at your first Nationals.

Laura Leopard said:
Thanks. That is my goal. I teach so hopefully getting those days off again will work out fine.
Wonderful! I look forward to seeing you there. Maybe in 2012 we can get him and Turbo together!

Leia

What a lovely team you make. He is a very handsome boy and you look great together. What a great time you must have had together! I've never done anything like that but I can imagine how much fun it must have been!

Such a pretty boy! Of course I was smitten with him when I first saw him at the ECMHC performance show last June.

He looks great, congratulations! Just curious, how tall is he?
He's measured 35" at Nationals, but measured 34" all year long. He looks huge in the pic, but we're at an angle and he's closer to the camera than I am. I thought that was funny.

Laura

Last edited by a moderator:
What a handsome guy! Congrats on your placing! Wow--getting the time to go to Nationals and being a teacher... that's a tricky one I bet!
default_rolleyes.gif
I teach, too, and getting an extended leave for a horse show... I have no idea what the bosses would say. I'm so glad you worked it out!
default_aktion033.gif

What a handsome guy! Congrats on your placing! Wow--getting the time to go to Nationals and being a teacher... that's a tricky one I bet!
default_rolleyes.gif
I teach, too, and getting an extended leave for a horse show... I have no idea what the bosses would say. I'm so glad you worked it out!
default_aktion033.gif

I get three personal days per year and it worked out to where none of my classes were until Sunday and Monday. I took Friday, Monday, and Tuesday off. We drove 16 hours on Friday to get there and drove the same on Tuesday to get home. I so wish I could have stayed the whole time. What stinks is now I have to miss my first show of the year since I don't have anymore personal days. It was well worth it however. We might fly out this year so I will hopefully be able to stay a few more days.

Laura

Congratulations, I remember watching him being born on marestare and the pictures of him when he was a weanling!

Congratulations, I remember watching him being born on marestare and the pictures of him when he was a weanling!
That's so cool. He was a coming two year old when I bought him. He is the best boy. I just love him.

Latest posts

Back